Joe B vs Mighty Mouse 3 or Cejudo 2?

I don't like MM vs. Benavidez 3 right now. Maybe if Joe had won a decisive victory, but without the groin shot and deducted point, Cejudo would have won the decision.

I don't like Cejudo 2 either though. It's too early.

My problem is the last time Benevidaz fought for the belt it was so damn lopsided after a few minutes. Total wafflestomper Johnson was.

He needs to rectify the Cejudo fight first?

Joe B. He may have gotten ktfo in their last fight but mouse is also the only fighter he has lost to since 2010. He deserves another attempt at the belt.

Joe B vs Horiguchi and Cejudo vs Bagautinov.

MM should fight the winner out of Formiga/Lil Pettis.

Can't think about Sergio without thinking of Benoit literally kicking his ass

Neither give Elliot some tdd and he can win.

close decision or not, Benavidez has 6 straight wins. He's earned his trilogy fight.

Just let him tie Anderson in title defenses with whoever and then let him fight cruz. DJ vs Cruz is the only right fight to make

I don't like MM vs. Benavidez 3 right now. Maybe if Joe had won a decisive victory, but without the groin shot and deducted point, Cejudo would have won the decision.

I don't like Cejudo 2 either though. It's too early.
That's not true without the deducted point Joe would have still won. The scores for him were 30-26 and 29-27, which would have been 30-27 and 29-28.

How close was the first fight? Wasn't it a split decision for MM

After watching DJ fight Elliott the other night, I've finally accepted that Cruz is too big for him, but I still think that there's a fight to be made with Dillashaw. Benavidez deserves another shot, but not before DJ's allowed to hunt for his own money fight. If nothing materializes, then he can fight Joseph again.

I rechecked the scorecard and you are correct. Joe wins even without taking one on the balls. Thanks for the correction.
No worries, it was a very close fight though but Cejudo is a top guy. Wouldn't want Joe B fighting any other top contenders and beating them.

Neither interest me. I want to see him go up to 135 and fight there

well I think the fight with Joe and Henry was closer but he stuck in the same boat as the Kenny Florian, Faber, Mendes (even though Frankie k.o Mendes) they beat every one but once its time for the Title shot they choke...Combine the title challenge's like 0-9 include Joe there 0-11 for titles

Back