2016 Mod of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
Mod of the Year 2016

Kicking off our 2016 Heavies Awards is our Mod of the Year Award.

Mod of the year....
Honestly what do they do? You got guys making 99Silvaesque threads 24/7 you got goofs like that jabroni BC shit posting 25/8, and for petes sake Guernica has been a thing for almost a year! SHERDOG WHA HAPPEN TO YOU?

In all seriousness much hespect to every single one of you, you guys do a pretty damn good job of maintaining this site and every single one of you is BASED AF. I've been around sherdog for 6 years and this is the best group of mods/posters throughout my time here. Thanks for keeping this place bearable and fun. Having said that lets get to our nominees.

steve-harvey-miss-universe1.jpg

NOMINEES

307909.jpg

@Arkridge
Some call him Ark for short. James Franco's long lost twin and our resident fight news breaker. He's always on top of it when it comes to fight announcements, rumors, etc. He's also a helluva matchmaker, Joe Silva, Sean Shelby, and Mick Maynard all pale in comparison.

"When Khabib finished it in the 3rd you know in his head Dana was like, "Fuck!"."

410403.jpg

@Augustus Caesar
A previous recipient of this award in the past! And rightfully so. Augustus is our resident K-Pop expert who is incredibly friendly and always willing to help out when it comes to avs or just anything you really need! Rumors say he isn't actually Asian though...so do with that what you will...

"Jennifer Connoly is the Dan Henderson of attractive celebrities - somehow she is still in the mix. In her prime, she wins, but right now, Michelle Keegan by far."

423029.jpg

@bigwaverider
- BWR burst onto the scene this year as a true GOAT shooper and essentially got a promotion because of it! No one's complaining though, the guy is like the Michael Jordan of shooping and we're all his Pauly Shore esque peasants... What a man that BWR...

"{<Scared}"

283335.jpg

@chunglii
- Sherdog's biggest Megan Anderson fan and most active PBP mod! How you can't be somewhat a fan of Chung's is beyond me...unless you aren't a fan of Megan. Then it makes plenty of sense.

"considering my picking history, challenging me is like challenging a kid in a wheelchair to a kickballgame.

but I accept"

K4IxUQM.png

@Homeless Infant
Teh Hobo Baby, Sherdog's Neigborhood Friendly Homeless Antagonist Mod is known for his Dom Cruzesque level of greatness with his posts. Randa Markos' future hubby is a mod of the sherbros, also HI is the maker of the only rankings that matter.

"At least give the link so I can add to the fire."

239202.jpg

@Jackonfire
- Jack usually works behind the scenes now a days. But I blame Petey and Conor for that... Jack has had a rough year when it comes to those two but it doesn't stop him from doing his best mod work day in and day out! He's probably in a great mood too considering Aldo is undisputed once again!

"Henry hates joe b's nuts so much"

323535.jpg

@jeicex
You got a problem? Talk to jeicex. He'll take care of it. No one gets to the bottom of a case like he does... Thorough and professional best describes jeicex. Something, something...danger zone.

"I was inspired to make some of my own, they've most definitely already been done but I wanted take a whack at some of them. Phrasing."

325357.jpg

@Lethal
Lethal is super helpful and usually always available if you're in need of some assistance. He's the resident Lucy expert. So if you also like Lucy, you'll get along juuuuust fine.

"Lucy bless >>>>"

124172.jpg

@Peteyandjia
- Who is the FOOK is this guy anyways? I didn't know he was a nominee... Are you sure this isn't a mix up...? I mean just... Oh, uhm...! Petey! Some call him the people's mod other's call him the anti mod... His obsessions with Conor and Ronda bring out the lulz from most everyone. He never backs down from a good argument in defense of the champions in his heart. Hespect.

"I vote for the fat Russian"

268641.jpg

@shonuf

Shonuf is a straight up OG. A true professional. Not many better can provide the quality and commitment he does when it comes to getting things set up for fight nights.

"my balls are closer to my feet than they've ever been."

I like all mods. And think you all are awesome people :)

Much like the Conor-hater thread I like 'em all really

Last edited:
WOW lil' old me? Thanks @BC. Good a place as any to spam my latest creation :)

WOW lil' old me? Thanks @BC. Good a place as any to spam my latest creation :)

FUCKING waverider you have my laughing so hard right now. I would love if you made a gofundme campaign, so you can make a motion picture with all your shoops in a 2 hour movie.

Easy, @Homeless Infant

He likes my posts regularly.

Edit: Actually he's the only one :( you other mods should take a book out of @Wadtucket's chapter learn how it's done.

Last edited:
I voted Homeless Infant.

Whoever gave me my yellow is clearly the worst mod and big dumbface.

Love them all but I vote Petey.

Homeless infant be liking my posts and we agree on a lot, thanks brah!

All the mods are pretty cool. They are much more chill than a couple of years ago. I haven't got dubs for ages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back