Has McMann exposed Davis' black belt jitsu?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Davis got pretty much wrestlefu5ked in rd2 and looked like a white belt.

She was off for a while and gave birth to a child but I guess you would know what she has been through.

To be honest, Davis was controlling Sara from the bottom all the time up until she dun goofed for a second and got lazy, she realised it right away, but it was too late.

If anything, McMann looked really bad up to that point, just trying to survive.
She has some heavy hands, she should just stand and bang. Dat ass too.

Black Belts shouldn't get tapped by Arm Triangles.

A BB doesn't mean you don't get subbed again...also not all BB's are equal, McMann's grappling credentials are legit though. Look at Hughes/Almeida as another example. Getting punched is another variable.

McMann just exposed as others have that you don't need a BB to outgrapple a BB.

Davis subbed out Kyra Gracie with an armbar

Olympic wrestler with a head and arm choke will work on just about anyone

not sure why people have forgotten but high level wrestlers are neck and neck with BJJ black belts

with the obvious exceptions of those very high level black belts i.e. Demian Maia, Keenan Cornelious, Marcelo Garcia etc...

not sure why people have forgotten but high level wrestlers are neck and neck with BJJ black belts
Yep Tate also subbed a BB when she was a blue or purple, Jones subbed BBs, Barnett won Mundials etc. WRESTLING IS REAL.

Yep Tate also subbed a BB when she was a blue or purple, Jones subbed BBs, Barnett won Mundials etc. WRESTLING IS REAL.

Nikita Krylov submitted 3 black belts in a row with just beginner level sambo.

I never pegged Davis to be this submission machine. I was more surprised Sara got wrapped up by that teenage blue belt.

Davis was doing work from the bottom with those elbow strikes, and Mcmann didn't look all that great on top for the majority of the time she had position.

Not all Black Belts are created equal. Two, women in sports.. lol. Three, Mcmann got submitted twice by two kids at a local tournament. No hate, just reality.

On the bright side of things, Sarah had some nice crisp striking exchanges early on in that fight. Kudos to her.

Here's a no belt chocking out a current 4 degree black belt.

hugheschokept02_medium.gif

I agree I just wish more wrestlers would work for submissions

No, she knew how to take advantage of a mistake made by Davis though. Although I didn't really watch that fight, tuned out as it was beginning, for whatever reason.

McMann was throwing some nice straight punches that were landing so I was kind of surprised that she kept taking it to the ground. Especially when Davis was controlling her & landing elbows off her back. In the end it worked out for her.

>TFW nobody in this thread brings up the FACT that Davis BJJ COACH is her HUSBAND

19494.jpg

WMMA lads...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back