ryan "diaz" hall

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how many times did ryan diaz stockton feet slap gray right cheek. ffs. i dont know why but it wouldve been a pretty boring fight but grays reactions and frustrations just made the whole fight worth it. man i dont know what it is but id wanna see hall do that same shit against the next opponent. also speaks to how high level halls ground game is and how fearful gray was of it.

Another Ryan Hall thread, Jesus Christ fuck this guy

that seemed more like a van damme kick breh

sorry but who the hell is ryan hall and people are making so many threads about him
?

platinum perry would knock this fool out

does anyone have any highlight vids of this fight? i missed it and haven't been able to find any video other than shitty 1/4 screen youtube vids. don't wanna watch the whole thing, just if any body has a good highlight vid.

does anyone have any highlight vids of this fight? i missed it and haven't been able to find any video other than shitty 1/4 screen youtube vids. don't wanna watch the whole thing, just if any body has a good highlight vid.

fe1481ee3d191d4736dcef994e5082dc.gif

Another Ryan Hall thread, Jesus Christ fuck this guy

He's great, isn't he?

Anyway, welcome to MMA where you're hated for being loved, and loved for being hated. What else are fans going to argue about when they don't have any experience, or investment in the tactics of the sport? What, their shorts? Oh, wait, they do that too.

What's with the music? Not your fault of course.
Real shock that he pulls guard straight away in BJJ too though and with about the same amount of success, maybe he can fight Nate again but in MMA.

Ryan Hall would turn McGregor into a balloon knot.

Hall is not like Diaz. He's not deluded about his striking, and won't stand there and let McGregor use his face as punching bag for shits, and giggles.

Watching him slap Maynard Diaz style was funny.

His supreme tactics will make fighters hestitant to get into boxing range knowing will get rolled on and most likely subbed by his elite BJJ skills.

Also if the opponent choses to stay on the outside instead, Halls ever improving kicks courtesy to training with Wonderboy at Tristar will out point the opponent to a UD.

Ryan Hall has changed the game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back