Still Dont Understand How Khabib Is #1

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude was inactive forever then beats a nobody and gets a win over MJ where he asks him to "give up".

WTF is that? Asking your opponent to give up?

Have you seen this dudes striking? Its terrible. I actually saw him do like a jumping punch and some other slop that didn't land to close distance.

How the he'll does he get to keep his rank and not fight forever?

He's as 1 dimensional and overrated as it gets.

KILL-IT-WITH-FIRE-FUNNY-FORUM-PICS.jpg

Ferguson deserves the #1 ranking but asking MJ to quit as he GnP's him was pretty badass

Because he is the Conor haters next great hope. They hope from fighter to fighter hoping they "end the hype"...

I say the same thing , one top five win if were giving mj top five.

I can tell by the way he fights. On another level.

He killed MJ on the ground, completely molested him. Should be considered a hate crime imo.

Ferguson should be higher based on wins though, can't deny that Khabib is clearly top 3.

After Khabib fights Conor

"I still don't understand how Khabib is champion"

Khabib being number 1, is number 1 bullsh*t!

Please explain why he is ranked higher than Fergie...

Or even Eddie
Eddie is 3-2 in the UFC with 2 SD wins. Khabib's 8-0 with the same best win as Eddie and Ferguson and a win over a guy who beat Ferguson.

Not sure if you knew this, but Conor haters don't make the rankings, and if they did, why the hell would they want him to face an inferior fighter next?

Dude was inactive forever then beats a nobody and gets a win over MJ where he asks him to "give up".

WTF is that? Asking your opponent to give up?

Have you seen this dudes striking? Its terrible. I actually saw him do like a jumping punch and some other slop that didn't land to close distance.

How the he'll does he get to keep his rank and not fight forever?

He's as 1 dimensional and overrated as it gets.
if you think his striking is terrible, it is very simple , you just need to punch and beat him.
but none of them was able to do it so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back