Why Can't Jon Jones KO Guys Like Conor Can?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They're both huge for their divisions. They have long reaches. Both are tall, slim fighters. An 85" reach guy 1 punching guys at 205 would be so cool. Why can Conor KO guys so easily but Jones can't?

Why can't colon wrestle guys like jones can?

They're both huge for their divisions. They have long reaches. Both are tall, slim fighters. An 85" reach guy 1 punching guys at 205 would be so cool. Why can Conor KO guys so easily but Jones can't?
Jones is psychotic and derives a huge amount of joy out of prolonging the suffering of others.

Last edited:
He has shitty hands. (Fingers included)

Last edited:
Jones is a grappler (strength), McG is a striker (strength).

Physical stats don't equal skill

Jones can't finish guys anymore. All he could finish was old guys well past their primes.

He doesn't know how to box and rarely uses his hands for more than setting his kicks/takedowns/clinch attempts up.

Why are you so dumb?

Someone who has posted 3000 + posts in a year should know by now , no?

k,
Jones isn't a counter , precision striker like Conor is.

I will make this thread topic redundant with this statement:

Why doesn't Conor submit guys like Jones does??
/ thread

because his boxing isn't as good as conors.....

Why isn't conor out wrestling olympians and suplexing mother fuckers?

I'm blond. So is sage northcutt. Why am I not shredded? I just don't get it....

Unlike conor, jones has grappling ability.

Jones will also finish dan henderson on the 11th

Because most MMA fighters, including Jones can't even box. They are taught by jack of all trades coaches that lack real knowledge of Boxing.

Why can't Connor do coke and hit people with his car like Jones can?

Mechanics. I've said for years that Jon sucks at throwing hands. if he developed his boxing the guy would be unreal. Conor throws his left hand from his feet first, all that kinetic energy builds from the floor, thru his body all the way to the fist and explodes on his opponents skull, if it's on a soft spot it's good night for the opposition.

Back