Ronda Rousey vs Amanda Nunes Prediction

ufcgoat

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Amanda Nunes by KTFO Rd 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually rooting for Honda in this one.

There is simply NOTHING that I find attractive or memorable about Nunes TBH.

Before Rousey lost to Holm I said Nunes is the one to dethrone Rousey. But I'm not so sure anymore. If she comes in wreckless she'll get tossed and subbed. Rooting for Nunes though.

Would have no issue with seeing Ronda get beat again.

I'll say round 3 TKO.

Rhonda by first round tko...then i woke up and she is running around the airport behind a purple pillow

I'm not making my final prediction until the weigh-ins. I gotta see how Ronda handles the Thursday pre-fight presser. And how she acts during the weigh-in face off. And what she says at the weigh-ins.

But I'm leaning towards Nunes, right now.

i predict one, possibly both, will cry.

I'm not making my final prediction until the weigh-ins. I gotta see how Ronda handles the Thursday pre-fight presser. And how she acts during the weigh-in face off. And what she says at the weigh-ins.

But I'm leaning towards Nunes, right now.

It'll be shit. She couldn't handle being on stage with Nunes. I don't see that changing. Unless it's completely rigged to make her look good, she'll have a meltdown and go full Rond-tard.

pqEbYwo.gif

Ronda learns Wushu from Edmond-sifu and KO's Nunes via Crane style reverse wheel kick.

Nunes by brutal KO. I hope she retires this DNB for good.

My luck with picking Ronda Rousey fights is very poor.

That said... I will (most likely) pick Amanda Nunes. I like that she has smooth, diverse striking. And I like that she's a BJJ blackbelt.

I just can't pick Rousey knowing she has virtually one way to win - throw, armbar. She is very good at doing this combo, but I can't see myself picking against Nunes being able to avoid that combo long enough to damage Rousey on the feet.

Nunes TKO2 Rousey

Back