Conor interested in being Boxing Promoter: "Ill do what I done for the Irish in the UFC"

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Conor possibly fighting on some of them.

The McGregor Fighting Championships gonna ruin the UFC

With Conor now technically a licensed boxer himself, and lining up a potential mega-event with a big name boxer, he even made sure to mention that Conlan would be involved.

“I’m with you all the way, and I told you this before, but depending on how this boxing licence thing goes, whether it’s Floyd [Mayweather] or whether it’s not, or whether it’s one of those high guys up there,” McGregor said. “I’ll be organising the card, I’ll be organising the undercard, and I’ll do exactly what I done for the Irish in the UFC.

“I’ll kick down that door, I’ll get them in, I’ll give them that break. That’s something I’m planning on doing.”

Until then though, it will be Conlan giving McGregor a stage to shine on. As when Conlan makes his professional debut at Madison Square Garden next year, McGregor will be accompanying him to the ring, carrying out the Irish tricolor.

https://themaclife.com/conor-mcgreg...el-conlan-as-he-begins-his-pro-boxing-career/

His name won't be valuable for very long, he's a trendy guy right now but his shtick will get old eventually.

Boxing gloves are too big for his little hands

As much as I don't sympathize him, I think he will succeed.

dang mcgregor legit going in, i really hope to see the mcgregor and mayweather fight

That Conlan dude got outboxed by some stiff Russian plodder in the Olympics and then cried robbery and behaved like a typical NED/chav. It was really embarrassing.

"I'll do what I done"

Is that like a manlet form of ebonics or something

dang mcgregor legit going in, i really hope to see the mcgregor and mayweather fight

Never going to happen. McGregor is using the name of a retired legend to self promote. He's raping Mayweather's name, the same way a lot of guys are calling out BJ. It's just stupid.

Delusions of grandeur.

What a clown. What exactly did he do for the Irish in mma ?

Gotta love how he phrased one part there...

" Depending how this boxing thing goes "

LOL... Sounds seriously legit. Guess he really does run boxing...At least in his own mind.

He can start his own promotion. Call it the MBT... McFraud Boxing Thing.

Has a nice ring to it.

His name won't be valuable for very long, he's a trendy guy right now but his shtick will get old eventually.

Lol at trendy. He's the biggest active star in combat sports by far and he's far from his prime/peak.

People going to realize how much Dana played a role in Conor marketing when Conor flops hard.

beXvUH5.jpg

The fuck does that even mean?

Yeah so was Rousey.

Except Conor didn't cry on Ellen and run away from the sport/media when he got defeated. He came back in 5 months and avenged it and is now bigger than he was then.

Except Conor didn't cry on Ellen and run away from the sport/media when he got defeated. He came back in 5 months and avenged it and is now bigger than he was then.

Agreed, Conor is definitely better at bouncing back from adversity than Rousey, I was impressed with the way he handled the Diaz loss and his ability to come back and avenge it. But nothing lasts for ever, people will eventually get bored of him, especially if he loses a few more fights.

Who is the best Irish boxer right now?

Back