Bigger untrained / semi trained fighter can beat smaller UFC fighter

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can call HMC a can if you want, but he's still semi trained. Why didn't he beat such a smaller fighter, who he is nearly twice as big as?

True, in fact Platinum Mike would beat 90% of the higher weight classes

Well when people are that giant them move awkwardly and slow. I agree with your point but this is a bad example for it.

You're delusional. All a smaller fighter has to do is focus on the grappling. We've already had this experiment.

No it's the perfect example.
No, it's bad example. You're using an outlier as an example. His size was extreme.

It's like using Bob Sapp vs. Nog to try and make this same point.

I know it's tough imagining a UFC fly-weight beating you and your friends up, but it's reality.

The other reality is, after a certain threshold the bigger you are, the worse of fighter you tend to be. The HW division has proven this.

I'm 6 feet, and I find this FW hazing strange.

It's like watching the bullied kids in school trying to find an easier target to vent their frustration.

Depends if they post on Sherdog.

People who post here could walk into the cage and double leg most UFC fighters. Average person on the street wouldn't stand a chance.

You can call HMC a can if you want, but he's still semi trained. Why didn't he beat such a smaller fighter, who he is nearly twice as big as?

That semi-trained man has a win over Sammy Schilt and kind-a has a K-1 grand prix.

Depends if they post on Sherdog.

People who post here could walk into the cage and double leg most UFC fighters. Average person on the street wouldn't stand a chance.

I double leg UFC fighters for fun and only bang 10s bro.

No, it's bad example. You're using an outlier as an example. His size was extreme.

I know it's tough imagining a UFC fly-weight beating you and your friends up, but it's reality.

The other reality is, after a certain threshold the bigger you are, the worse of fighter you tend to be. The HW division has proven this.

It's like watching the bullied kids in school trying to find an easier target to vent their frustration.
No it's not, it's perfect.

I'll make a perfect example outta you bro.

Back