Masvidal vs Ellenberger

T

THRP45

What's the consensus around here about the result? Should it be turned to a NC?

I actually cannot believe some of the stuff I am reading on Facebook and some articles.

it should be a NC.

Even though Masvidal was gonna ko him or decision him dominantly

Technically it should be changed to a NC. It's neither fighters fault. But we do know who the better fighter is regardless.

People on twitter and what not talking about a rematch. Get the fuck outta here!

It was a bullshit decision ... but Masvidal allways had it.
The positive is that its a good way to keep Jake relevant ... and he deserves it.
Not with this finish tho , but imo he couldnt beat Masvidal so ... there is light at the end of the tunnel ...

NC if I'm honest. Jake seemed to have nothing for Masvidal, but it is what it is. Herb should know the rules, he should have known what to do in this situation, it's on him.

Pillow fists had nothing for the juggernaut. He's got one Tko in the last 7 years outside last night, which will be a NC.

Honestly have no idea how nut huggers call him exciting

Jake was getting beat up regardless. But next time the fight needs to be restarted or a 5 minute recovery is needed.

Haven't seen it. Too bad, Jake was on the cusp for a while. Seems to have passed him by, hopefully he transitions well.

Basically yeah should be a NC although the fight may have been stopped soon anyway, Ellenberger was gettin pieced up.

Basically yeah should be a NC although the fight may have been stopped soon anyway, Ellenberger was gettin pieced up.

Watching it live I thought it could have been stopped when Masvidal had jake hurt up against the fence and dropped him. Re watched it though and I don't think it was as bad as I originally thought.

Tbh
Pillow fists had nothing for the juggernaut. He's got one Tko in the last 7 years outside last night, which will be a NC.

Honestly have no idea how nut huggers call him exciting
Tbh he has power Its his lack of killer instinct why he a decision machine.

Tbh

Tbh he has power Its his lack of killer instinct why he a decision machine.

I don't think its his lack of killer instinct. He had Jake badly hurt in the fight but Jake still could of landed a bomb. Masvidal isn't a fool.

I don't think its his lack of killer instinct. He had Jake badly hurt in the fight but Jake still could of landed a bomb. Masvidal isn't a fool.
That was really the first time I've seen him go at someone like that. what I mean is he tends to coast if he thinks he's winning and takes whole rounds completely off.

Dudes foot was stuck horrible decision.

This will give Jake another shot.

IF FOOT didn't happen. Masvidal would have started at him for 15minutes

Back