UFC 208 ???

Uptown Swinger

--⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆- ✡ -⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆--
@Black
Reaction score
208 is set for Feb 11th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn NY. I'm thinking about taking my son for his bday but who will be on the card? They don't have much time. . .

Rumors:
Anderson Silva (my son's fav fighter) myabe vs U Hall.
Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler
Carlos Condit
Holly Holm vs Cyborg
???
???
???

I suspect Bisping vs Romero will be on the card. Doubt Holm fights Cyborg to rebound from a 2 fight skid.

208 is set for Feb 11th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn NY. I'm thinking about taking my son for his bday but who will be on the card? They don't have much time. . .

Rumors:
Carlos Condit
Holly Holm vs Cyborg
???
???
???

I'm fairly confident none of those people will be on the card.

Looking at next Friday's New York card it doesn't look like they're going to try to beat 205.

Woodley vs Wonderboy 2: WW Title
Aldo vs Holloway/Pettis winner: FW Title
Khabib vs Ferguson
Edgar vs Lamas
Brunson vs Weidman

My thoughts are at at least a few of the above find their way onto the card.

Miocic vs. Dos Santos 2: HW Title could be on there too. Either way, it's a huge event. Barclays will provide a massive gate and the fact that the Anaheim ppv was cancelled means this will have at least one title fight, probably two.

Woodley vs Wonderboy 2: WW Title
Aldo vs Holloway/Pettis winner: FW Title
Khabib vs Ferguson
Edgar vs Lamas
Brunson vs Weidman

My thoughts are at at least a few of the above find their way onto the card.

You think Brunson deserves to fight Weidman after his last performance or would he be like a gift to the Chris?

May be too soon for Pettis/Holloway winner unless ita a quick fight with minimum damage.

Eagle vs Toby would be dope!

Miocic vs. Dos Santos 2: HW Title could be on there too. Either way, it's a huge event. Barclays will provide a massive gate and the fact that the Anaheim ppv was cancelled means this will have at least one title fight, probably two.
I read Stipe is "on the mend" until March.

I think Brunson and Weidman deserve each other. :) Cant see Weidman being given someone near the top of the pile until he gets another win. I've heard Whittaker mentioned as an opponent but surely Rob deserves Moussasi or someone coming off a decent win.

Aljamain Sterling could probably make the date
as well as Tatiana Suarez who also dropped out of the same card in NY

You think Brunson deserves to fight Weidman after his last performance or would he be like a gift to the Chris?

May be too soon for Pettis/Holloway winner unless ita a quick fight with minimum damage.

Yeah man, agree. I'd love to see Khabib vs Tony live.

Hopefully tickets aren't some absurd prices

Whoever ends up on the card, you guys are gonna have a great time! Enjoy, brother!

Bisping vs Romero
Diaz vs Lawler
Khabib vs Ferguson
Holm vs Zingano

I wonder if Glover/Manuwa will be moved to this card, could also be the Main Event in Denver on January 28th.

Kunta Kinte via leglock.

Rumors:
Carlos Condit
Holly Holm vs Cyborg
???
???
???

Thompson vs Woodley II probably going to be on the card. I'd say it's worth it on that alone.

Bisping said he wants to fight in early-mid February, so I imagine Bisping vs Romero for MW title will be on this card

Back