Did Anyone Else Notice That Alexis Davis Was Quite Flabby For Her Fight?

Leonard Haid

Minimalist Living the Illusory Dream
@red
Reaction score
You don't usually see that in a UFC fight except at the heavyweight level. It's a huge disadvantage to go into a fight out of shape, so I'm wondering what the explanation could be.

She always looks like that.

& she also had a kid(why she was gone).

You don't usually see that in a UFC fight except at the heavyweight level. It's a huge disadvantage to go into a fight out of shape, so I'm wondering what the explanation could be.

did they not say she recently had a baby?

its not uncommon for the division, Raquel Pennington (not so much lately) also looked similar

edit:
USATSI_8413411.jpg

Yes I noticed that, but didn't they say that she just had a baby earlier this year?

made sense...

She looked like she had a lot of loose skin, probably from ballooning up during her pregnancy. It happens.

She had a kid not even half a year ago.

its not uncommon for the division, Raquel Pennington (not so much lately) also looked similar

edit:
USATSI_8413411.jpg
Holly is the only chick at 135 with an athletic body. Strawweight has Gadelha and Andrade who are both TST, but wbw is full of mombods.

Holly is the only chick at 135 with an athletic body. Strawweight has Gadelha and Andrade who are both TST, but wbw is full of mombods.
I'd say McMann is pretty athletic looking...

McMann says Hi. And she would too...cause she's nice.
sWtYw.jpg

Sara-McMann-Invicta_9883.jpg

Yeah, forgot about McMann. She's pretty damn swole.

Back