What does Cruz, Woodley, Bisping and DC have in common?

Modern

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They all work for Fox Sports before becoming champions. Isnt that crazy? Almost all the analysts who are active fighters are title holders (Evans is the only one who is not).

They all work for Fox Sports before becoming champions.
{<huh}

Dom has been champ since 2010 before the Fox deal, man...

855813-domick-cruz.jpg

Yes but he didn't get it back until he defeated Dillashaw
The point is your statement is incorrect. Cruz and DC were already champions in the UFC or different organizations before fox. You are finding coincidence where there are none. Champions or former champions are usually selected for such positions, especially if they are good fight analysts.

" It's a fucking pyramid "

They all work for Fox Sports before becoming champions. Isnt that crazy? Almost all the analysts who are active fighters are title holders (Evans is the only one who is not).
62641051.jpg

wow i thought you were gonna say all of them have one title defence in their current reign, i feel stupid now

What is with people and conspiracy theories these days...

They all have better grammatical phrasing than the OP?

The point is your statement is incorrect. Cruz and DC were already champions in the UFC or different organizations before fox. You are finding coincidence where there are none. Champions or former champions are usually selected for such positions, especially if they are good fight analysts.
I agree. FoX knew that Bisping was championship material from Day One. They knew it would happen and that is why he has stayed on.

Back