Why are Colon fans desperately trying to bash Mighty Mouse?

det_regnar_på_vår_kärlek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What is the agenda here?

giphy.gif

Because Mighty mouse is a way better fighter with well rounded skills that conor will never have in a lifetime and could defeat and embarras Conor in a fight.

Because Mighty mouse is a way better fighter with well rounded skills that conor will never have in a lifetime and could defeat and embarras Conor in a fight.

LMAO

tumblr_ngwc59nod31rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Because 1 fills seats and the other has less in attendance than high school graduation ceremony.

Wu0PLKT.gif

Conor is the opposite of Mouse in a lot of ways:

1. One is the biggest draw and the other cannot even draw a stick figure

2. One has a ton of title defenses and the other has zero

3. One always makes fun of short manlets and one is the hero of manlets everywhere

4. One loves to trash talk and use psychology as a weapon and the other is humble and has zero personality.

5. One is the poster boy for casual noob JUST BLEED fans and the other is the poster boy for hipster fans that love talking about "technical skills" despite never training a day in their lives.

And I think in the mind of McGregor nut huggers Mighty Mouse is standing in the way of Conor being considered p4p #1 even though in reality Conor is not even top 3 yet.

Conor is the opposite of Mouse in a lot of ways:

1. One is the biggest draw and the other cannot even draw a stick figure

2. One has a ton of title defenses and the other has zero

3. One always makes fun of short manlets and one is the hero of manlets everywhere

4. One loves to trash talk and use psychology as a weapon and the other is humble and has zero personality.

5. One is the poster boy for casual noob JUST BLEED fans and the other is the poster boy for hipster fans that love talking about "technical skills" despite never training a day in their lives.

And I think in the mind of McGregor nut huggers Mighty Mouse is standing in the way of Conor being considered p4p #1 even though in reality Conor is not even top 3 yet.
Holy shit with the honesty man. True on all counts, no punches pulled. I hope you don't do this when your wife asks how her pants make her ass look.

Why do haters obsess more over a fighter than their actual fans?

Back