Artem lost a close fight with Ryan Hall, future contender?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hall easily beat Maynard last night but earlier this year he had a close fight with Artem. With Artem's latest impressive win over Ishihara, is it possible that Artem Lobov is the real deal and will be champ soon potentially? I think he's 2 more solid wins away from a title shot. It would be an interesting situation if Artem became #1 contender to Conor's belt.

>Trolling this hard

>Close fight

images

Rinse, wash, and repeat image for 15 minutes for fight replay.

Whip-Its are a hell of a drug

Artem has like 8-87 record

Also Saul Rogers beat the living shit out of Ryan Hall while he had a much closer fight with Artem and ducked the rematch.

Artem Lobov is a solid club fighter.

i like artem and hall.

were in te fuck is saul rogers though man. ufc needs that guy. he was the clear best on the season

Also Saul Rogers beat the living shit out of Ryan Hall while he had a much closer fight with Artem and ducked the rematch.

That sneaky duck cost the UFC the only half decent fighter from that TUF.
I don't like the way he fights so it's no real loss. Hall will be gone soon too when they give him a couple of live opponents and that'll just leave Artem who's in the UFC for as long as Conor is.
TUF22 has to be the worst in terms of UFC level fighters.

Lol it was an uneventful two round decision vs Hall.

Either way it's irrelevant because:

A) he's not in the UFC

B) it was a 2 round exhibition fight

i like artem and hall.

were in te fuck is saul rogers though man. ufc needs that guy. he was the clear best on the season

I doubt he's getting back in the US for a long time. Countries seem to get a bit pissed off when you lie on visas and give you entry bans.

That sneaky duck cost the UFC the only half decent fighter from that TUF.
I don't like the way he fights so it's no real loss. Hall will be gone soon too when they give him a couple of live opponents and that'll just leave Artem who's in the UFC for as long as Conor is.
TUF22 has to be the worst in terms of UFC level fighters.

Artem is leaving the UFC to go to boxing together with Conor. He is already in talks to fight the winner of Danny Garcia vs Keith Thurman.

Artem lobov defended beautifully. Gray Maynard was too scared to even go the ground.

Future champ, deal with it.

>Defended beautifully

The lad was in SURVIVAL mode for 15 minutes lol. He was CONTENT not to get #SLEPT.

<36>

Artem is leaving the UFC to go to boxing together with Conor. He is already in talks to fight Danny Garcia in a boxing match.

Their tag teaming I assume?
Or is it the 2 of them vs 1 boxer?

Close fight with Hall...
tumblr_mm6cnzLf2o1s4y2zbo1_400.gif

I doubt he's getting back in the US for a long time. Countries seem to get a bit pissed off when you lie on visas and give you entry bans.
the skills though man. im sure he can get situated some how and it would be great to see him in the ufc.

the skills though man. im sure he can get situated some how and it would be great to see him in the ufc.

He pissed Dana off too though by ruining the TUF final and making him sign Hall so even if he gets in the US he's got as much chance as Semtex getting back in the UFC.
He's still on 27 though so you never know.

Back