Why do coaches start sounding like Kindergarden Teachers after the first round?

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Their tone of voice , even what theyre saying , etc . example : "Hey sport, look at me , hey , youre so stronger than he is, youre so strong. i love the space youre creating. " its kinda.hilarious, wish i could do some.sort of compilation

They're dealing with millennials, that's why. Any other tone of voice and the fighters would immediately and emotionally shut down.

In a copycat sport, many saw Greg Jackson doing it and immediately ran with it.

They're dealing with millennials, that's why. Any other tone of voice and the fighters would immediately and emotionally shut down.

What a dumb fucking post lol. Coaches have acted as cheer leaders for decades.

After getting hit in the head a few times, it's best if the coaches are as clear and concise as possible so they are understood, it just happens to sound like they are talking to a child.

Some do true. But a lot of corners get censored. Some trainers want to get the fighter to relax. Breathe. Focus. Then some want to get the fighter fired up. Understand the high stakes. To know how important this is and what they need to do. You hear both. Personally i love to hear ray longo. That guy is raw

Once you get punched in the face you become a 1st grader.

Or how was that saying again?

This. Greg Jackson does this with fuckin' Cowboy. Does that make Donald a whiny, sensitive millennial?

Dundee would kiss and praise Ali's ass as well. Because he knew that's what you needed to do to get your message across to Ali.

Some people (like Mask of Winters) just like to force their random beliefs onto every topic.

I hate coach instructions, it's too distracting to the fighter.

Back