Do you think Jose Aldo really believes in his head he's the real champion?

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I just can't see any moral, self respecting man swallowing that pill.

I mean yea, "officially", he's the champ, but he never beat the guy that knocked him out silly in 13 seconds and took the belt from him, and probably never will because Conor's got bigger mountains to climb. No use in back tracking where he's already treaded.

No True Scotsman much? Conor got stripped, Aldo was the interim champ and now he is the "real" champ by definition. You are a bum full of logical fallacies

Obviously not. Which is why he keeps saying he wants to fight Conor again. If he felt like the real champion he wouldn't need to fight Conor again.

It's part of being a fighter. Conor didn't want to fight before fighting Nate again.

Ofcourse not. He wants to fight Conor, he'll retire very unsatisfied if he never gets the chance to even the score.

Deep down he knows. Being a champ isn't just about holding a belt, it's the mentality you are the best in the world. Jose may have the belt now and by definition he is champ, but everybody knows Conor is Jose's daddy, Junior included. Jose is and always will be a paper champion. Just like DC.

There's a better fighter out there. You can whine about what they choose to do in their free time, whether it's count money and get women pregnant or run over pregnant women, but at the end of the day they beat the current champs, and then were stripped and given paper belts to their cucks.

Of course not. He's the paper champion and he knows it. Even after being deemed "official champion" by UFC, Conor is still in his head.

Conor bless us all, everyone!

Lol Sherdogger questioning Aldo's manhood

Yes...

Beyond a shadow of a doubt. He believes he made a mistake and it cost him the fight. He believes he would win the re-match.

Unfortunately, nobody will ever know with any certainty how a re-match would have played out.

But he does have a legit point, and frame of mind.

Deep down he knows. Being a champ isn't just about holding a belt, it's the mentality you are the best in the world. Jose may have the belt now and by definition he is champ, but everybody knows Conor is Jose's daddy, Junior included. Jose is and always will be a paper champion. Just like DC.

There's a better fighter out there. You can whine about what they choose to do in their free time, whether it's count money and women pregnant or run over pregnant women, but at the end of the day they won over the current champs and that's what counts.
Explain to me how DC is a paper champion

Explain to me how DC is a paper champion

jon-jones-daniel-cormier-ufc-182-media-day.jpg

No he's just a butt hurt little bitch so being awarded the title and pretending that he's still the champ is his little way of trying to get back at Conor for humiliating him in 13 seconds.
He IS the champ now. No pretending. It was official a while ago

Unfortunately, nobody will ever know with any certainty how a re-match would have played out.

But he does have a legit point, and frame of mind.

He got knocked out in 13 seconds, and he would get knocked out again 100% guaranteed.

What kind of bum runs at someone with a punch? I've never seen that before from any decent boxer.

Of course he does.
Yall can keep acting like Aldo v. Edgar wasnt a championship caliber fight.

Back