So DJ beats a bigger guy = boring and LnP. Conor hardly beats a "bigger guy" = Great!

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The irony... MJ did what he needed to do to beat a 1 foot larger fighter than him = Not P4P best anymore, boring fighter that need to use LnP.

Conor fought a "bigger fighter" and hardly beat him... Conor did a great job against the bigger fighter. He is greatest!

Only the Conor huggers think what he did was great. It was actually quite mediocre

The most impressive thing is DJ's ability to adapt after that disasterous first round.

I mean Conor vs Nate is arguably foty, and the MM fight was kinda boring. What exactly do you not understand?

Last edited:
Stop making threads about Boxers in the UFC forum. If you want to talk about McGregor go to the Boxing forum.

I didn't watch the fight but by your thread title it means MM wrestled most of the fight.

Difference will be Conor beat the bigger guy with his standup and MM beat the bigger guy with his ground game.

Maybe the fight was boring since MM wrestled and "LNP" while Conor/Nate 2 was a exciting stand up fight thus giving people the reason to talk shit about MM/Elliot fight and not Conor/Nate 2 fight.

I didn't watch the fight but by your thread title it means MM wrestled most of the fight.

Difference will be Conor beat the bigger guy with his standup and MM beat the bigger guy with his ground game.

Maybe the fight was boring since MM wrestled and "LNP" while Conor/Nate 2 was a exciting stand up fight thus giving people the reason to talk shit about MM/Elliot fight and not Conor/Nate 2 fight.

The size advantage is more noticeable in wrestling and grappling in general than in striking.

I thought it was very high level stuff on the ground, very far from blanketing. Tons of sub attempts and transitions.

Nobody ever heard of MM's opponent till recently.

Nate Diaz has been known for years, he fought for the title, and he destroyed Cerrone, Michael Johnson, and Jim Miller.

The irony... MJ did what he needed to do to beat a 1 foot larger fighter than him = Not P4P best anymore, boring fighter that need to use LnP.

Conor fought a "bigger fighter" and hardly beat him... Conor did a great job against the bigger fighter. He is greatest!
The ground fight was fun to watch in my opinion. They weren't just laying around they were constantly changing position and getting into chokes. I thought it was great. Not just a lay and pray.

The size difference wasn't the same and Nate's so much better than Tim that it makes comparing them just dumb.

Conor did his best to KTFO Nate. You Conor haters are really the bottom of the barrel at Sherdog. You're approaching Youtube commenter status level dumb.

Well this fight was pretty dull and I've yet to see a boring Conor fight so....

Conor tried fighting the bigger guy.
Arena clearing King just laid on top to avoid further damage.

Wait, what? DJ fought at 2 weight classes above the division he's champion at?

Pretty sure he fought a guy of the same weight class who wasn't even ranked in the top 10..

<36>

Are we comparing Nate Diaz to Tim Elliott??? Lol. Elliott made FLW. The fight wasn't at BW or FW so this comparison also fails there.

Back