Masvidal would clown Conor

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He's got longer reach, more versatile striking, better wrestling, more experience, and possesses that same street toughness and grit that the Diaz brothers bring. He's also extremely hard to hit and won't fall for Conor's mind games and counter striking since he's been playing those games since his street fighting days from 10 years ago.

I'd love to see it, Colin gets a dose of his own medicine in that one imo.

Just no.. Conor would pick him apart and ko him.. nate vs masvidla would be fun to watch though

I think it is hilarious at how badly these haters want Conor to lose.

Everyone would beat Conor .. we get it.. too bad you kids have been wrong about it more times than you've been right.

Can you retards stop making a new thread for everyone you fantaize about beating Conor

if we all just say 'yes' and agree with you. will you shut up then?

I agree but then again, there are a lot of LWs, WWs who could beat Conor if given the chance.

Whos side would the cage be on for this one?

Jorge looked smooth last night. Would like to see mcg vs a lot of guys Jorge def one of them

Whorehey gets smashed

He's got longer reach, more versatile striking, better wrestling, more experience, and possesses that same street toughness and grit that the Diaz brothers bring. He's also extremely hard to hit and won't fall for Conor's mind games and counter striking since he's been playing those games since his street fighting days from 10 years ago.

I'd love to see it, Colin gets a dose of his own medicine in that one imo.
Bro...................your on Sherdog, They say Conor would beat Prime Anderson Silva on this forum.

This guy would beat Conor, that guy would beat Conor....

Another brilliant thread by the "We hate Conor so much he's all we can talk about" brigade.

<mma1>

Nate smacked Conor up twice, finished him. Nate is the tougher fight than Conor.
Nate's touch butt slaps did nothing.. Conor on the other hand made hamburger meat out of nate's face twice .

Nate smacked Conor up twice, finished him. Nate is the tougher fight than Conor.

Nate didn't snacked Conor up twice, When both fighters were prepared for each other

This happened

2.gif

5.gif

7.gif

8.gif

Now Masvidal can surely have some success by pushing Conor against the cage using his size advantage Consider he got away with Conor's left hand in first 2 rounds which I doubt he would.

Last edited:
Back