Joe Benavidez

NeverAgainPlaya

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I admit I didn't watch this season of TUF, so maybe I'm way off on this, but does Benavidez come off like a D-bag bully to anyone else?

Obviously a talented guy capable of putting on some good fights, but fuck he just comes across as the kind of person nobody truly wants to spend time with. If you know what I mean.

Am I alone in this position?

I think it was just his way of hyping the fight. He was respectful after the fight

He was fine. I am never going to spend any time with him in this short life so IDGAF. You shouldn't either.

There are other threads here saying he does.
I thought he was fine and the 'fake' feuding between him and Cejudo was bad and fake.

Benavidez does seem to own a load of appalling low necked shirts though, that's a bit odd. If I'd had to pick a team in this TUF I'd have gone for Benavidez.

It's not a big issue or anything, just a little discussion about a guy in the public eyes attitude/demeanor.

Yep

And if we want to go there a lil bit, Conor is a fucking asshole. bigger ass hole then joe b by a mile

Nah hes a fucking dick
certainly how he comes off to me. I didn't really see any of the hype/pre-fight shit for this fight, but I've paid attention in the past and the dude has never come across as the greatest guy out there.

certainly how he comes off to me. I didn't really see any of the hype/pre-fight shit for this fight, but I've paid attention in the past and the dude has never come across as the greatest guy out there.
Just seems very arrogant to me not a likeable person

Seemed to be being a dick to henry,but apparently henry is a weird guy so this might have magnified the bullying. their fight was anticlimactic .

I watched tuf and I thought cejudo had such a shit cheesy personality that it would drive anyone who had to interact with him a little sour

I watched tuf and I thought cejudo had such a shit cheesy personality that it would drive anyone who had to interact with him a little sour

I thought about it, and came to the conclusion its because he's an Olympic gold medalist. Hence, blowing things up into the "you have to be a role model" and example "for your country".

Besides that, trailer trash Joseph Benavidez was a bully through out the show.

I thought about it, and came to the conclusion its because he's an Olympic gold medalist. Hence, blowing things into every about "you have to be a role model and example"for your country".

Besides that, trailer trash Joseph Benavidez was a bull through out the show.
Good point about Olympic mentality

Back