What's next for Gray "The Bully" Maynard?

vigneshm1995

The Notorious V.I.G
@purple
Reaction score
I really think he should fight BJ Penn and make a reasonable amount of money for it before retiring

They should have cancelled Gray vs Hall and BJ vs Spinning Shit and made this fight

now its time for Gray to retire and get some kind of coaching or analyst gig

Maynard will be cut.

Hopefully retires, but probably end up in Bellator soon.

giphy.gif

Stop being dramatic. Maynard just needs to realize he can use his left hand too, and that he can grapple too, and not fight someone whose ground game he is so terrified of that it cost him the fight.

If he makes those adjustments, then there's plenty of fights for him outside the UFC.

But, considering how most UFC vets perform once cut from the UFC, don't bank on it.

He can make some more cameos on YouTube short films

I find him boring as shit but he's better than what he showed last night. wtf was he so afraid of? he has a great grappling game why the he'll didn't he engage on the ground. hall clearly doesn't like getting hit he flops and folds after a single strike.

Retirement. He's fucking dreadful nowadays, his only win in about 5yrs is a boring decision over a TUF Brazil also-ran.

He still has got a few good years left on him. Drop the muscle if he wants to stay at 145

Back