Anyone Else Excited About The Korean Zombie's Return?

F0od

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This guy puts on some god damned entertaining fights. Glad to see him back!

tumblr_m43gkiYfTQ1qhndw9o1_500.jpg

920x920.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, very. Featherweight is the best division int the sport.

Brilliant shit! Can't wait. Been hanging for news of his next fight since hearing he was out of his military training.

Yes, very. Featherweight is the best division int the sport.

Gonna be cracking with him coming back. You've got Aldo, Frankie, Mendes, Holloway, Pettis, Choi, Zombie, Swanson...a lot of great fights on the horizon.

FW division is looking up.

IMG_7288.JPG IMG_7287.JPG Excited enough to make the trek all the way to his gym in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea...

I (as any sane MMA fan would be) am happy to see KZ back

It's funny how in the fight poster it says Bermudez vs Korean Zombie rather than Bermudez vs Jung

Dennis needs to get GOAT level nickname too

He's been gone for a while, I was hoping for someone outside the top 20 for a warm up

Hope he doesn't get George roop'd with the ring rust

He's been gone for a while, I was hoping for someone outside the top 20 for a warm up

Hope he doesn't get George roop'd with the ring rust

Top 20? Wouldn't Bermudez be a top ten even, or at least very close? Anyway, I agree. He's been out doing completely unrelated shit and probably hardly training because of military commitments for getting on four years now and jumping back in to fight a top ten-ish guy could be fucking crazy.

I'd hate to see his return ruined because of simple poor match making. You've got to give guys a little time to readjust.

Anyway, crazy fight to take straight off the bat but I hope he picks up where he left off. I don't mean getting beat, injuring your shoulder and losing a title fight...more being at the top and getting huge fights and doing crazy shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back