So CM Punk still thinks he's fighting in the UFC...

BeerCityBandit

Founding member of the Beer City Fight Club
@Blue
Reaction score
Who? What self respecting fighter would even take that fight? He already lost against the guy with next to no MMA experience that they hand selected to be his opponent. Apparently Dana seems willing to give him another try, but... Aside from another blatant cash grab, I'm not sure what Phil's plan is.

He was very close to landing that ko punch on gall but he slipped and fell down

He should fight brock LESNAR next

They met before and brock destroyed him
But brock just recently got destroyed in 2 minutes by Goldberg so i think the fight is =

CM-Punk-2snGA29qWqw.gif

Who? What self respecting fighter would even take that fight? He already lost against the guy with next to no MMA experience that they hand selected to be his opponent. Apparently Dana seems willing to give him another try, but... Aside from another blatant cash grab, I'm not sure what Phil's plan is.
No tweet...pic...article. ..
<{vega}>

I fantasy booked him against Takanori Gomi in my article, who's been finished by punches in the first round of his last three fights. Same age, high expectations on both coming in, disappointing results—both on the brink of being released (if not already). Probably the most reasonable fight for Punk choosing out of the active roster.

But I would imagine Gomi would still be the favourite even coming up in weight.

I fantasy booked him against Takanori Gomi in my article, who's been finished by punches in the first round of his last three fights.

But I would still imagine Gomi would be the favourite even coming up in weight.

whatever you're smoking i want some!

the only UFC opponent for CM Punk is that fool with the black power tattoo Michael Jackson, the one Mickey Gall dropped and submitted in like 2 minutes haha

whatever you're smoking i want some!

the only UFC opponent for CM Punk is that fool with the black power tattoo Michael Jackson, the one Mickey Gall dropped and submitted in like 2 minutes haha
Mike Jackson was released after the Gall fight.

Interestingly enough, I wrote an article a while back about who Punk should fight next, and Mike Jackson was #5 on the list. He either retweeted it or liked the tweet, which implied to me he would be interested if offered.

EDIT:

mikrjackson.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Give him time.
Minowaman and Cyborg lost their first one, too

They need to do with him what they should have done the first time round, put him on a TUF.

I feel bad for Phil. He wanted to try MMA in a small event like Batista did but Dana Fertitta convinced him to debut in the UFC. Unlucky as fuck.

He needs to fight in some small time promotions that take place in a big tent. He is training with incredible guys and an awesome team/coach. He has heart. And anyone thinking Gall is a slouch is a moron. Mickey is a very hungry and dangerous kid. Fall should not have been Phil'a first opponent. Despite little to no MMA record, Gall is several years ahead of Phil in experience.

Mike Jackson was released after the Gall fight.

Interestingly enough, I wrote an article a while back about who Punk should fight next, and Mike Jackson was #5 on the list. He either retweeted it or liked the tweet, which implied to me he would be interested if offered.

EDIT:

mikrjackson.png

please excuse me and my laziness and tell me who where the 4 people above Mike Jackson?

Back