TJ Dillashaw Vs Mighty Mouse

I think Dillashaw wins convincingly.

The LNP probably won't be there for Demetrious, and Dillashaw's striking is night and day from when he got fucked up by what's his name.

after tonight yeah dillashaw should be thinking about dropping down

Mighty mouse is too small to compete anywhere else than 125. And 125 sucks. He should try and go up a class though, even though he'd likely end up getting beat up until retirement within couple years. Dude needs a challenge.

TJ would get wrestle fucked to a dec. the same exact thing that happen to Elliot would happen to TJ.

He'd get taken down and kept there, also TJ ain't gonna ko MM

Mighty mouse is too small to compete anywhere else than 125. And 125 sucks. He should try and go up a class though, even though he'd likely end up getting beat up until retirement within couple years. Dude needs a challenge.

$2 million bro. We all got our price. Floyd's is $100 million. Mine is a bottle of Jack and half a cigarette.

I think Dillashaw wins convincingly.

The LNP probably won't be there for Demetrious, and Dillashaw's striking is night and day from when he got fucked up by what's his name.
Dodson. I agree, TJ is a worse match up for DJ then even Cruz imo because he's more of a finisher then Cruz is.

He used to fight at 135 before the 125lb class showed up. He only lost 2 fights in that class to Brad Pickett (way back in the day) and the title shot loss to Dominick Cruz. The only problem now is the BW division has gotten far better and 90% of the guys will have a size advantage on DJ and be equal to or close to him in skill level which is a recipe for disaster.

TJ would get wrestle fucked to a dec. the same exact thing that happen to Elliot would happen to TJ.

He'd get taken down and kept there, also TJ ain't gonna ko MM

TJ is a wrestler. I don't see MM laying on him for long if at all.

Would be fun to watch and root for TJ

Demetrious has one fight where he has some adversity, and now he isn't a good fighter, blah blah blah..
Sherdog at it's finest on display.. DJ is probably the most fundamentally sound fighter in the UFC, if not in MMA.
He would give anyone at 135 a good fight. He might lose.. But if you say he is in a weak division,
you are dismissing Joe B, Horiguchi, Henry Cejudo, Ian Mccall, John Dodson, Tim Elliot all as crap fighters.
Also, he went to a decision with Cruz when Cruz was in his prime, before the injuries.. That was 5 years ago.
DJ has gotten much better since then..

He used to fight at 135 before the 125lb class showed up. He only lost 2 fights in that class to Brad Pickett (way back in the day) and the title shot loss to Dominick Cruz. The only problem now is the BW division has gotten far better and 90% of the guys will have a size advantage on DJ and be equal to or close to him in skill level which is a recipe for disaster.
Exactly.

With how ridiciulous weight cutting has become I don't like DJ's chances against the top guys at bantamweight. You have guys like Smolka who are 5 ft 9 cutting down to flyweight it's insane

Mighty Mouse is an average-small 125'er. 135 just isnt fair for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back