Like:
vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Matt-Hughes-And-BJ-Penn-On-Bike.jpg

Now i think they will cut another ufc veteran in

No need for 5 octagon girls when 1 can do the job

I expect Arianny to be cut very soon

Boxing has stolen Conor with that HASHTAG #BoxingMoney

and Rogan & Goldberg are also getting DELETED

They better not cut Arianny if they know what's good for them. Britanny's orifices have seen better days to be fair, she could be replaced.

Dude at the back gets me every time

Capturerr.jpg

Oh my gawd @Rex Kwon Do

Is it true ?

Meltzer admitting his numbers are off by hundred of thousandsssss

He was off by 300-400k the first and now he expects us to take his revised numbers seriously.

These McGregor fights are doing south of 1 million and the rest of the UFC PPV's without Conor are doing 100k-200k

125lb division is next.
Then hopefully the 135lb division.

Those guys can fight at 145 or just become teachers like the rest of people who can't make it in the real world.

Gray Maynard I would put money on it

He was off by 300-400k the first and now he expects us to take his revised numbers seriously.

These McGregor fights are doing south of 1 million and the rest of the UFC PPV's without Conor are doing 100k-200k
I have said this for years.
Nothing new here.
Said the mafia family would sell by 16/17 years ago too

Hopefully once they've milked out Ronda for whatever she's worth, they can just cut the whole WMMA division.

Or at the least put them on the preliminaries, where they belong.

Axing wmma

And clearing a lot of the rubbish fighters out that shouldn't be in = better for mma

Bellator grows
Other mma org grow
Ufc goes back to less but stacked cards
Fighters feel they have some freedom as they could leave for another org which is growing

Hopefully once they've milked out Ronda for whatever she's worth, they can just cut the whole WMMA division.

Or at the least put them on the preliminaries, where they belong.
Respect

I have said this for years.
Nothing new here.
Said the mafia family would sell by 16/17 years ago too

wme/img made a horrible mistake buying it for 4 billion, they'll never generate that kind of money from this sport. They must have bought in to Meltzers fake PPV numbers, lmfao.

The whole UFC buy out reminds me of the TNA wrestling / Billy Corgan drama

Axing wmma

totally agree. In Donald Trump's America, there's really no need for women's fighting to be on live tv, or those 125 pound midgets with no power or skill

Hope so. They could at least pretend they are interested when the camera is on them.

wme/img made a horrible mistake buying it for 4 billion, they'll never generate that kind of money from this sport. They must have bought in to Meltzers fake PPV numbers, lmfao.

The whole UFC buy out reminds me of the TNA wrestling / Billy Corgan drama

Haha that's my thoughts also.
Once conor and Ronda go. things will get abit scary for them unless they gain a few extra draws like them along the way.
As an entertainment company I think they may focus on marketing the fighters a lot more and creating more hype.

The end is near...

wwe-img are making a lot of cuts
a lot of people who have been around for a long time have been cut

Like:
vlcsnap2010061223h13m45_large.png

Matt-Hughes-And-BJ-Penn-On-Bike.jpg

Now i think they will cut another ufc veteran in

No need for 5 octagon girls when 1 can do the job

I expect Arianny to be cut very soon

Haha that's my thoughts also.
Once conor and Ronda go. things will get abit scary for them unless they gain a few extra draws like them along the way.
As an entertainment company I think they may focus on marketing the fighters a lot more and creating more hype.

Rousey isn't even a draw. I made a thread a while back exposing that Rousey only sold 6000 out of the 20,000 seats for UFC 157, but Dave Meltzer told the MMA world that 157 did 500,000 PPV buys, the whole thing is one giant lie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back