Mighty Mouse Breaks Gate And Attendance Records!

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
Take that Conor

I think 200 grand could buy you one front row ticket at 205 MSG

It's like he is becoming less and less of a draw. Someone at flyweight who is good needs to become an arrogant charismatic dick to give him someone to play off.

He'd knock conor out

Wow really ? That's surprising . Just the lowest of 2016? I thought it might have been the lowest ever

It's like he is becoming less and less of a draw. Someone at flyweight who is good needs to become an arrogant charismatic dick to give him someone to play off.

He fought a complete no name.

Yeah, passing out from laughing at those numbers.
Ticket sales were low because people just found out who he was fighting a few days ago

Tickets couldn't be posted in time

I thought he might have been able to turn the tide after demolishing Cejudo and doing his twitch thing, but apparently not. This was the least buzz I've seen for any UFC event this year that I've seen on this forum without a doubt.

He'd knock conor out
He's 5'2/5'3 and walks around at 137 (according to him) lol. That's not only shorter than the average teenage female but that's also probably not much heavier than the average teenage female, calm down.

That's actually better than I expected.

MM's pay is what, twice the gate?

Not good business for WME.

As the division continues to be exposed for the collection of 135 throw-aways it is, surprise surprise less and less people want to watch it. It's unfortunate since Demetrious seems like a good guy.

Good god 2,000 people in attendance. What's the floor how little people can care about this dude? They might not break 500 if he fights Joa-constrictor a third time. It'll look like a podunk pro wrestling crowd in some community center. WME needs to just have 125 title fights in Demetrious' gym so they can avoid that overhead and cut more corners.

Back