Demetrious Johnson vs Tim Elliott (Twitter reacts)

Twitter reactions are one of my favorites to look at after the fight :)

Elliot could have won this fight if he stayed focused and on his feet in rds 2-3. He wins the 1st, then comes out in the 2nd to goof and play around {<huh}

Elliot could have won this fight if he stayed focused and on his feet in rds 2-3. He wins the 1st, then comes out in the 2nd to goof and play around {<huh}
i think 1st round was his only chance in this fight and he at least won it, hope they won't cut him and he fights at BW

That 1st round had me on the edge of my seat. Anyone with BJJ knowledge want to tell me how close that darce was?

This, and thanks Nighty for another nice post.

He looked very gassed after the second. Tim can grapple for a lot longer than he can strike, thats why we saw a naga match last night

That 1st round had me on the edge of my seat. Anyone with BJJ knowledge want to tell me how close that darce was?

It was right on DJ's chin, besides the squeeze being painful maybe...no real chance to get DJ to choke. People used Demian Maia's crank on story as an example, but it's hard to get a crank out of a darce

Why would I want to watch a youtube video of people tweeting.

Back