DJ has the same finish rate in his last 8 as Stipe higher than> Aldo,Jones,Cormier,Bisping,or Cruz

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
Hes finished 5 of his last 8 fights.

Hes also the only mens champion with more than 1 defense. (9)

he is blatantly the greatest fighter in the world today, and the most accomplished current champion.

Lol at thinking that its same to finish literal hobbits and normal sized human beings

Lol at thinking that its same to finish literal hobbits and normal sized human beings

they are the same size you moron

and its much harder to finish at flyweight.

how do you not know this?

ko-rate-by-weight-class.png

Well, he is a hobbit himself. And generally speaking, bigger guys have higher finish rates than smaller guys.

they are the same size you moron

and its much harder to finish at flyweight.

how do you not know this?
I am not familiar with your kind, the manlet kind

Depth of division actually means something.

Hes finished 5 of his last 8 fights.

Hes also the only mens champion with more than 1 defense. (9)

he is blatantly the greatest fighter in the world today, and the most accomplished current champion.
you just listed off a bunch of non finishers, how is that an accomplishment.

I am not familiar with your kind, the manlet kind

Im not demetrious johnson himself, you drunk ho.

thats not how the internet works.

That doesn't fit the narrative that he's a boring decision fighter though. The amount of hate he gets is absolutely ridiculous. Always enjoy watching him fight.

That doesn't fit the narrative that he's a boring decision fighter though. The amount of hate he gets is absolutely ridiculous. Always enjoy watching him fight.

bigots.

Im not demetrious johnson himself, you drunk ho.

thats not how the internet works.

ps, dj is a man not a manlet.

you are a dnb whether male or female, so i dont really see how you can shit on a fucking champ.

You forgot Cruz, who beat Mighty Mouse and has been unbeaten for longer

bas rutten is unbeaten since 1995 dude.

no one gives a shit.

he has 1 defense and he won a decision over a green mighty mouse in a higher weight division.

its like me bringing up that cruz lost to faber.

bas rutten is unbeaten since 1995 dude.

no one gives a shit.

he has 1 defense and he won a decision over a green mighty mouse in a higher weight division.

its like me bringing up that cruz lost to faber.

Cruz has the better resume, better wins and had only been fighting professionally for 2 years longer than MM has. He 50-45'd MM convincingly. Plus he avenged the Faber loss two times over

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg

Cruz has the better resume, better wins and had only been fighting professionally for 2 years longer than MM has. He 50-45'd MM convincingly. Plus he avenged the Faber loss two times over

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg
thats all baseless assertions and a win over a lighter guy at a higher weight. if the weight doesnt matter, let cruz go down. oh thats right, he cant. dj hasnt avenged any losses at fly. he just hasnt lost.

also i dont see how cruz has a better resume, when hes never finished benevides 2 fights - one split, tj dillashaw almost beat him despite being manhandled by dodson, he fought faber 3x and lost once, the list goes on. decisions and splits against guys dj beat or his victims did.

Last edited:
It's between Cruz and MM for #1 p4p. Hope to see them go at it again.

no, its dj via 9 consecutive championship defenses.

agreed. lets see them fight at flyweight.

Honestly nobody cares

That's just the truth

Compile a 400 page report and people still won't be interested in a guy who would be crushed if a ballsack fell on him

Back