"Face the Pain" to be axed from the UFC

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
" Time to end this suffering,

I need a minute to myself !"

The iconic fight anthem that we all love will cease to be associated with the UFC. WME-IMG's brass is not fond at all with the NU metal / just bleed vibe of the music and the video and feels that it's outdated.

I made a thread about it earlier and it was Wastelanded. When I posted the thread, WME-IMG were laying low but the decisions were already made.

Expect "Face The Pain" to vanish with any upcoming PPV. Sooner than you think.

Should be some Adele and then we'll be good to go

jack-nicholson-anger-the-shining.gif

First Goldy and now this?

This is more pain than I can face

It's still real to ... Oh, well, it sucks but i'll miss it.

watch them do something even worse instead {<buffer}

lol they got rid of it for a while and brought it back

So goldy thing is legit?
Go to 1:30 of the fight companion from today..They tried to cover it up, but they slipped it. I got the feeling that Joe knows he is getting the boot too, but don't take my word for it. And sorry you have to listen to Schaub to make your determination, lol.

That is complete bullshit.

That music encompasses the ufc and combat in general.

They'd be fucking retards to do away with it.

Nothing can possibly replace it.

Go to 1:30 of the fight companion from today..They tried to cover it up, but they slipped it. I got the feeling that Joe knows he is getting the boot too, but don't take my word for it. And sorry you have to listen to Schaub to make your determination, lol.

Damn not the biggest goldy fan by any means but him and Rogan have become kind of iconic as always being apart of the PPV's I hope they give his job to a retired fighter who can actually provide good insight though

in negotiations with Britney iirc.

tumblr_o6eptgT7FY1u7leb2o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Buffer makes me cringe but this is all getting too much!!!!!

Goldy, Rogan, Buffer and Dana all need to stay. Please!
I think Buffer is the only one of those that makes it. Rogan and Goldie are gone sooner rather than later. Dana will be gone as soon as they feel like they have a handle on everything. Buffer will remain.

Back