Tim Elliot Proved Dominick Will Still Beat Demetrious

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
he couldn't deal with tim's funky unorthodox striking style and stance and he got taken down several times

#CruzBless
CfjcVUZUUAACebt.jpg:large

I also think that Dom will probably take it with his wrestling, like he did in the first. I wouldn't count him out though, I believe it would be a close fight.

I wish there waz some way for me to express in writting how different these fights will be from each other.

It's Trius now TS edit thread plz

>Implying we needed a the Tim Elliot fight to KNOW that

OpkgjTy.png

Cruz is too big, well rounded, unorthodox, and has to high of fight IQ he wI'll always give dj problems

The Dom fight will be decided on the feet.

Tim has an outstandingly active guard game & I'm a fan, but he needz work on TDD.

Dom is there with TDD... & DJ knows it. Just like DillaSnake didn't work his ground game against Dom... neither will DJ. That said, you are comparing Styalistically Completely different fighters.

I wouldn't say that what happened tonight mimicks what would happen in a Dom vs. DJ fight.

Last edited:

Tim has an outstandingly active guard game & I'm a fan, but he needz work on TDD.

Dom is there with TDD... & DJ knows it. Just like DillaSnake didn't work his ground game against Dom... neither will DJ. That said, you are comparing a ground battle to a stand up battle &Styalistically Completely different fighters.

There'z no way to say that what happened tonight mimicks in any way what would happen in a Dom vs. DJ fight.
if only he listened to his corner because it was obvious he wasn't even trying to stuff the takedown

it would of been a different fight because dj was having big problems in the stand up

I think Cruz would win again. Trius should just stay at 125 hes beating everyone easily. At 135 he might have a harder time with some of the bigger guys.

Dom is there with TDD... & DJ knows it. Just like DillaSnake didn't work his ground game against Dom... neither will DJ. That said, you are comparing a ground battle to a stand up battle &Styalistically Completely different fighters.

There'z no way to say that what happened tonight mimicks in any way what would happen in a Dom vs. DJ fight.
I agree that tonight's fight has nothing to do with Dom/MM, but I think it would be Dom that uses his wrestling/clinch against MM, just like the first time. He's just to big for him.

if only he listened to his corner because it was obvious he wasn't even trying to stuff the takedown

it would of been a different fight because dj was having big problems in the stand up
It was funny how Tim Elliot was clowning MM on the feet. He was being very unpredictable and goofy/funky . It throws off textbook strikers because you cant prepare for funky dudes like that.

Cruz beat him before and would finish him in a rematch!

I was tellin' you, bruh.

Mizugaki was top 5 when he finished him... Almost finished Faber twice too.
Mizugaki was never a top 5.. those rankings go up whenever UFC needs them. Especially before a fight.
I'd say he was a solid 7~8. And "Almost finished Faber" well.. That's what Dom is good at. Almost..

Back