Tim Elliott is now 2 - 7 in the UFC

SugarShock

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I really wish MM cared about testing himself against other top fighters instead of being content crushing cans.

Now MM has to move up in weight. Theres no reason he cant fight the next 135 contender or champ

yea the guy with the second most title defenses in UFC history really needs to test himself against top fighters

You've been waiting this long to post this and you didn't even watch the fight?

2-7? Jesus I had no idea he had 9 fights

Edit: 2-5, buddy. And the 5 he lost to were all top ten, including Dodson, Benavidez and MM, who are the 3 best at FLW.

Only logical step now is to toss him in against Conor for that LW strap and a chance at some Anderson money.

yea the guy with the second most title defenses in UFC history really needs to test himself against top fighters

LOL Facing the Cris Cariossos, John Moragas, and Tim Elliots of the UFC...

Lol stop it, there's a REASON he was #EXILED from the BW division

092114-UFC-Dominick-Cruz-stands-in-the-Octagon-before-his-bout-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.32.jpg

Edit: 2-5, buddy. And the 5 he lost to were all top ten, including Dodson, Benavidez and MM, who are the 3 best at FLW.

Doh, my bad. Let's see how many people notice.

It's funny, but if Elliot had finished either choke in the first he'd be the most talked about guy in MMA and potentially a huge star! Life changed in an instant!

Instead MM went on to completely neutralize the fight and it's back to Bumsville for Timmy :(

dsppntmnt.gif

I really wish MM cared about testing himself against other top fighters instead of being content crushing cans.
Well, I think that bringing in 16 champs from other organisations, finding the best and then taking him on without even knowing who it would be when he signed is bpretty damn badass.

You sound like an asshole.

And he outstruck Demetrious, dropped him and nearly finished him with a submission

Well, I think that bringing in 16 champs from other organisations, finding the best and then taking him on without even knowing who it would be when he signed is bpretty damn badass.

And it's not like there was any other guy he could have faced in the top 5 that he hadn't destroyed already.

Tim's record in the UFC might not be good, but he's a game fighter that only lost to the best of thems and got a shot after beating 4 tough ass guys.

And the end result is him fighting this guy:

UFC172-JosephBenavidezXTimElliott-08h-Top&rtrear-400-sg.gif

So uhhh.... yeah.

And the end result is him fighting this guy:

UFC172-JosephBenavidezXTimElliott-08h-Top&rtrear-400-sg.gif

So uhhh.... yeah.
Did you watch that fight? He had Benavidez in trouble early. He's a bloody good grappler and he proved that tonight.

In any other
weight division those fights would have been mid level, gatekeeper fights.

Only in fucking Flyweight do they magically become title fights.

he should just start fighting every 2 months until he has the record for most title defenses. there's still like 3 guys he can fight to get that record then havea sex change and go win the bantomweight belt cause he ain't beating cruz

This. If anything that just proves the legitimacy of DJs dominance. It was a good fight and a good way to find an opponent, but DJ has proven time and time again why he's the champion.

mma records dont mean shit i guess nate diaz is garbage with his 11 losses and being 3-4 in his last 7

Back