Elliot won fans tonight..Seriously????

WoScHuLa

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
How about try winning the fight instead of goofing off and acting silly in the cage. I was not impressed.

Tim is more relatable to Shertards than an explosive fighter

How about try winning the fight instead of goofing off and acting silly in the cage. I was not impressed.
screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-5-09-06-pm.png

He practically admitted during the previous fight videos dj is better and he's just trying to catch him/the odds are in his favor he has to lose eventually etc. he was doing everything he could to throw him off his game and get lucky simple as that

He completely gassed after those first round choke attempts. Elliott definitely has heart but MM has more

The LGBTQ community loved his flag

#translivesmatter

He won me as a fan. He knew he had to get it done early and he got pretty damn close and then gutted out the rest of the fight like a warrior.

Did you not watch him on the show? That's his schtick... Also he said before the fight he wouldn't beat him in technique so he had to make it ugly.

He actually did pretty good

He was probably tryin to throw dj off his game. He did do pretty well in the stand up and appeared to hurt dj as he was going for a takedown end of round 1. Then DJ went straight for takedowns wanted no part of Elliots striking and dominated on the ground from there, but i was very impressed by Elliots sub defense , he really neitralized dj on the ground

"people enjoy different things than me and that triggers me"

TS wasn't impressed, Tim. Time to hang them up.

Not tonight but he won me over with his fight with John Dodson....but he did great tonight ...better then the guys in the co main did so if you dont like that or his style too fuckin bad theres nothing you can do about it

I'm not impressed by OP's overuse and then lack of question marks in the title and post.

Back