anybody else want a refund?

Benjamin Burton

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i want to watch fights. not mm panic wrestle and grapplefuck from fear. mm maybe in the top 10 p4p. no where close to #1. dominc cruz reigns supreme.

I dont wanna watch robbery after robbery.

Cejudo got robbed and Elliot got robbed. WTF.

Timmay won one Juan.
Ultimate Mexican Fighter IMO

the real robbery was not letting the masvidal fight to continue . it was shaping up to be fight of the night

They should put MM fights on Fight Pass prelims.

Despite the UFC's failed marketing tactics of promoting MM as some uber skilled P4P fighter... TRUTH IS: watching a MMAnlet panic wrassle for half an hour isn't very appealing.

<25>

y'all should watch wwe instead. They have storylines and shit talk to hold your fleeting attention spans.

If the men's FLW division fucks right off from here on out, I will not utter the slightest fucking whisper of disappointment and will applaud its departure.

MMA fans are so fickle. One so-so performance with a 50-45 scorecard and he's overrated. When Jon Jones had a so-so performance against OSP and DJ torched Cejudo everyone was insisting that DJ deserved to be P4P #1 after that event.

We've seen better from DJ he's the only active long reigning champ in the UFC right now he's top 5 p4p at least.

i want to watch fights. not mm panic wrestle and grapplefuck from fear. mm maybe in the top 10 p4p. no where close to #1. dominc cruz reigns supreme.
I've been accused of you being my troll account.
I'm like...Ain't I the yella Juan
398ed0d5c81da1312b1ab4b641b221d8dc87edfa0aad47b86eb37a1cad615a2a.jpg

Grappling in an MMA match= panic wrestling on sherdog.

Maybe you could start a salt factory and get your money back that way.

Refund what? All I can think of is time, because you didn't have to pay for the card.

I'm not a huge MM fan but his last few fights he's been finishing and I enjoyed the grappling in this one. Elliott wouldn't quit and kept firing.

MMA fans are so fickle. One so-so performance with a 50-45 scorecard and he's overrated. When Jon Jones had a so-so performance against OSP and DJ torched Cejudo everyone was insisting that DJ deserved to be P4P #1 after that event.

We've seen better from DJ he's the only active long reigning champ in the UFC right now he's top 5 p4p at least.
Of a weight division created just for him filled with only about 20 fighters

Back