Tim Elliot beat the s$*t out of DJ in round 2

pjswmkj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Def 48-47 for DJ imo. R2 was Tim's most violent round and had a lot of volume to DJ's head.

He needed to atleast try and defend the takedowns he had a very good guillotine/darce in the first and fell in love with it and gave the takedown to search for the guillotine

Tim did very good but a champion did what a champion does and that's persevere.

In a 3 rounder, Id give it to Tim. MM was unable to do any damage on the ground and got dropped and clowned on the feet. Props to MM for showing his true champ colors but this should definitely put the breaks on the whole P4P King talk and "once ever". He is no doubt a great fighter but there is almost no way that he could hold two belts (unless they made a 115 division).

Tim also blew my mind tonight, didn't think he would be able to hang at such a high level. Dude makes Jardine look non herky jerky and is a true fighter; would hit you with anything at his disposal and is the type of fighter that could make 125 draw more attention if he became champ.

"beat the s**t out of"? um...no.

Tim was excellent though and showed that he indeed belongs back in the UFC.

Entertaining fight, impressive performance by both guys. DJ once again figured out an opponent, and demonstrated his technical superiority. P4P best (sorry Jones).

DJ dominated a bigger fighter that's extremely unpredictable. Not sure what you're talking about. DJ won 4 rounds.

Def 48-47 for DJ imo. R2 was Tim's most violent round and had a lot of volume to DJ's head.
Tim spent, what, 4 minutes on his back defending subs and passes in round 2. What are you talking about?

Tim clearly won round 1, and clearly lost every other round. Good competitive showing for Tim, but that's it.

Smarten the fuck up.

Elliott won the first round. And I have ZERO problem admitting it. I said as much in the pbp thread. Huge props to him.

But you're fuckin dreaming if you think Tim won round 2.

Sounds like Claudia saying she won round 3.

Brutal.

Back