I never watch DJ fight again

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most boring champion there is. Hes not even mma fighter in my opinion. He just held Tim down 20 minutes. DJ is also scared to move BW. Conor is true p4p #1. Nobody cares about DJs title defences or breaking Silva records. I hope he never headlines event anymore.

Most boring champion there is. Hes not even mma fighter in my opinion.
xZVSHhakRFKUeJ6YUkm8_Grill%20Jump.gif

P4P dumbest focking thread in the history of shertardism, and that's SAYING something.

2016 account, white belt, Conor name, stupid thread...yep sounds about right

Pretty much, who has he beat that is accomplished as Aldo, Alvarez or even Mendes.

Most boring champion there is. Hes not even mma fighter in my opinion. He just held Tim down 20 minutes. DJ is also scared to move BW. Conor is true p4p #1. Nobody cares about DJs title defences or breaking Silva records. I hope he never headlines event anymore.
People like you are proof that we need to have a filter so we can permaban shitposters like you before your horrid nonesense get posted in the heavies.

It makes a ton of sense that your a Conor fan, though.

dude, you gotta support your fellow white belt.

Pretty much, who has he beat that is accomplished as Aldo, Alvarez or even Mendes.

benevidas is very accomplished.

He's only lost to DJ himself and the guy that beat DJ and sent him to flyweight, Mr. Cruz

Yeah, you won't be missed.

Also, you probably feel like fighters owe you something because you once ordered a ppv, huh?

DJ vs Conor for t35 pound Title

IMG_0528.JPG

Back