The number 1 pound for pound fighter losing to a guy from TUF.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The greatest of all time they said...

The perfect fighter they said...

What happened in the manlet fight

It's not like this was any ordinary TUF.

MM wants no part of Wlliots striking game lol

I don't know... i think Benevides is winning this fight too

mma math means nothing, rankings mean nothing, nothing means nothing. i guess it just matters how the fighters feel on fight night

Lol.

Loses a round = sux, overrated.

Never change Sherdog.

mma math means nothing, rankings mean nothing, nothing means nothing. i guess it just matters how the fighters feel on fight night
And how their fighting tendencies / new improvements line up.

Actually DJ is up by miles on this guy....DJ will win again.

they dont even look the same damn species, and from what im seeing mighty mouse has won 2 rounds to 1 where he escaped out of some deep chokes that woulda popped your head off

Washed up Demetrious loses one round, wins the rest. Fans denounce his farce.

What's funny to me is that all those fans that complained about a TUF winner fighting him instead of someone that likely woulda been outside the top 10 in UFC's Flyweight...and now we are seeing the TUF winner giving MM a few issues. Issues an above 10th ranked UFC Flyweight likely wouldn't have gave him. MM might be winning now, but I think he would've smoked a guy like Smolka, who was pretty much the only other eligible Flyw left he didn't beat already.

the number 2 P4P guy actually DID lose to a guy from TUF. So 1 is still better than 2.

raw

P4P my ass. Got ragdolled and his cheek broken by Cruz

He does not suck or anything but he is overrated and in the weakest weight class to ever exist. This guy he is fighting is a nobody even DJ fans did not know the guy. I am in shock that he is having the problems with this guy i can not believe it. That being said i do think marking him as the best in low talent division kinda over doing just a tad there.

Back