Joe Rogan and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They are calling this mini mouse guy the greatest fighter of all time HAHAHAHA Come on now give it a rest enough is enough!

Its pretty laughable. Demetrius is smaller than my Johnson, he's the champion of nothing, that division is weaker than Rogan's Boxing knowledge.

you guys are either trolls or idiots

You guys think Dana is gonna smash one of new ring slutz??

He's a great fighter at his weight class and I can appreciate that, but 80% of the male UFC roster crushes him so whatever.

More than 50% of the roster crushes Colin, so again whatever.

Miocic is the best fighter in the world, the rest are just best in their weight class, it's pretty simple.

Its pretty laughable. Demetrius is smaller than my Johnson, he's the champion of nothing, that division is weaker than Rogan's Boxing knowledge.

False, do not need a microscope to see him.

How has this thread not been wastelanded yet? Are the mods asleep?

They're going to leave their idiots there at home.

1063153.gif

Demitrious Johnson is a great fighter and king of the manlets together with Conor. But Jon Jones is P4P best right now IMO. I also think UFC has a lack of respect/attention for the HW division. Yes, they are big in not always the most charming way and their technique looks sloppier. But they also carry that much damn weight, you get tired more quickly and you can't move the same way a flyweight can. What you sure as hell can do is beat the puss out of every flyweight in the world. Just to market the lower weight classes, they always hype those up tremendously. Wish they would hype up the bigger dudes more, but they assume those will sell anyway because people are always interested in watching big dudes slug it out anyway.

Back