Doesnt it seem messed up that MM is fighting a worse fighter

soulsstealer

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The top contenders just fought and MM is bout to fight a tuf winner. WTF. This is called ducking.

Yes I know MM beat his coaches already.

It's not ducking. It's a half assed publicity stunt because he has run out of opponents.

i like seeing these kinds of fights,so we dont have to wait like years to see 1 fight.

Definetly not ducking he's beat literally everyone of relevancy in the divison some even twice

I think it's a shame that it wasn't a newcomer that won the show, but I like what they did. Neither Cejudo or Benavidez really had a case for a rematch/rubber match at this juncture.

The top contenders just fought and MM is bout to fight a tuf winner. WTF. This is called ducking.

You're joking right? Mighty Mouse has already beaten both of them in the first round.

Ducking...Yet he literally cleaned the entire division.

Stay stuck on stupid.

Do not worry

Looks like wwe img will be cutting this division soon

Tim Elliot said he doesn't want the fight to be about who has the best technique...because Tim Elliot has no technique.

Looks like Elliott really is the best contender they could find.

How is it ducking when he literally knocked them both out in the first round? Heads. Clean. Off.

Am I doing it right?

It's not ducking. Johnson complained about the concept when he was first told about it, but he is a jobber and pretty much does whatever he is told.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back