fighting

JC ATOM

My Brain Hurts
@Blue
Reaction score
i love all your goat talk and all but...Sometimes it's nicer to forget about all the big stars and watch fights like cannonier vs the russian guy that ground and pounded the mat. Entertaining as hell

i watched cannonier fight but he definitely didn't fight a russian, with that said it was a crazy fight.

i watched cannonier fight but he definitely didn't fight a russian, with that said it was a crazy fight.
well he does look like a bad guy out of some 80/90s action movie

Yea, that fight was a treat to watch.

When he smashed the ground like that I was sure he must of broke his hand...
Laughed My Ass Off.

When I smashed the ground like that I was sure he must of broke his hand...
Laughed My Ass Off.
it was funny as hell. Don't see it happen that often. Kudos for throwing them bombs though :)
on the other hand he threw them with like 5or6 seconds between them as if he was aiming but i guess e wasnt

i love all your goat talk and all but...Sometimes it's nicer to forget about all the big stars and watch fights like cannonier vs the russian guy that ground and pounded the mat. Entertaining as hell

This is why I watch the whole card whenever possible. And I always see the back up band, at a concert.

These people may be the prelims/ opening act now.

But they could possibly be a champ some day. Or end up in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I've seen it many times.

Back