Conor could compete with Mayweather if he trained only boxing

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He doesn't even really focus on only his hands so think if he only trained boxing, i believe he could at least put up a good fight. Lucas Browne became a boxing champ once he trained only boxing. It's not the 90s anymore, boxing is weak.

He'd need a tune up fight. And by tune up, I mean he'd get KTFO by a long list of boxers at his weight. Heck, he'd get bodied by Broner on his worst day...

AMRAAM has an all-weather, beyond-visual-range (BVR) capability. It improves the aerial combat capabilities of US and allied aircraft to meet the threat of enemy air-to-air weapons as they existed in 1991. AMRAAM serves as a follow-on to the AIM-7 Sparrow missile series. The new missile is faster, smaller, and lighter, and has improved capabilities against low-altitude targets. It also incorporates a datalink to guide the missile to a point where its active radar turns on and makes terminal intercept of the target. An inertial reference unit and micro-computer system makes the missile less dependent upon the fire-control system of the aircraft.

AMRAAM has an all-weather, beyond-visual-range (BVR) capability. It improves the aerial combat capabilities of US and allied aircraft to meet the threat of enemy air-to-air weapons as they existed in 1991. AMRAAM serves as a follow-on to the AIM-7 Sparrow missile series. The new missile is faster, smaller, and lighter, and has improved capabilities against low-altitude targets. It also incorporates a datalink to guide the missile to a point where its active radar turns on and makes terminal intercept of the target. An inertial reference unit and micro-computer system makes the missile less dependent upon the fire-control system of the aircraft.

What bro?

I wanna see the best fighter...not the best boxer.

Mayweather would bankrupt mcg

Back