I think Anderson Silva will fight Mousasi next

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Heard it here first

I remember a Dana White interview where someone asked about Andy... Dana answered "yes Andy will return after the winner of... Andy will return in 2017"

This was right before the Mousasi/Hall rematch. Anderson was supposed to fight Hall back in the day and Mousasi/Andy would be a big contender match. Hopefully someone can pull up that Interview

*I think Anderson Silva will lose to Mousasi next

Fixed

Moose is a gatekeeper and would be good fight so Anderson can come back via vicious KO of solid gatekeeper

Dana if you're here, book it

I think 36 y/o Anderson would have had his work cut out for him with Mousasi. Moose would have likely lost, but would have made a fight out of it. 5 years later, I think the same thing, but switch their names around.

Last edited:
Would love to see it.

Moose would end the legend.

anderson silva should be in bellator making freak show fights with tito ortiz. I think there's a relatively good chance this fight will happen. I'd rather have silva vs bisping 2 after bisping loses his belt. both could call their careers after that...

Silva wants no part of Moose atm

Silva is 7
Mousasi is 5

According to UFC rankings. Although silva hasn't won a fight at MW for almost half a decade....shows how ridiculous the rankings are

But yeah ok

It would be good to see Moose send Silva back to Japan where the comp is easier.

I could see moose beating Anderson but prob be a close fight

Moose vs Silva would be interesting but I bet they go with Anderson vs Vitor 2.

Moose vs Weidman would be cool as well.

Moose is a gatekeeper and would be good fight so Anderson can come back via vicious KO of solid gatekeeper

Dana if you're here, book it

somebady would be KTFO and it wouldn be Mousasi

Heard it here first

I remember a Dana White interview where someone asked about Andy... Dana answered "yes Andy will return after the winner of... Andy will return in 2017"

This was right before the Mousasi/Hall rematch. Anderson was supposed to fight Hall back in the day and Mousasi/Andy would be a big contender match. Hopefully someone can pull up that Interview

Dana was likely hoping for Hall to win again though I'd imagine so it could well be no interest in Mousasi/Anderson.

anderson silva should be in bellator making freak show fights with tito ortiz. I think there's a relatively good chance this fight will happen. I'd rather have silva vs bisping 2 after bisping loses his belt. both could call their careers after that...

Bisping would beat him again. He dropped him in their last fight. Anderson's knee was a weird circumstance. It was fair but kinda cheap and unlikely to happen again.

Back