Ryan Hall made Gray Maynard freeze in there, he couldn`t stop the thunder

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
That stance, that moviment, that timing with that side kick...Just so beautiful.
Maynard almost KTFO one of the best fighters in the world in Frankie Edgar like 4 times, but he couldn`t even touch Hall. That just shows you how good his striking his and how high level this man is. He can also grapplefuck you if he is the mood for that, just ask Conor`s fuckbuddy Artem "i have 2 nationalities" Lobov.

I think he is here to change the UFC and i think there will be a UFC before Hall and one after Hall.

@Concurrent GOAT @Soul On Ice @DS7 @mayorcrazyeyes

You do realize Gray Maynard is a shell of his former self and the last Edgar fight happened literally like 5 fucking years ago

Just Bleed fans = HATE it.

BJJ fans = LOVE it.

I don't blame him man, I froze up in the process of blowing my wad in the pbp and I wasn't even fighting him. The Rollin Thunder is just too much man, everybody better watch out.

You do realize Gray Maynard is a shell of his former self and the last Edgar fight happened literally like 5 fucking years ago

Irrelevant <33>

War the Rolling Thunder BASED GAWD

Well, not sure he's THE guy to do it, but (as much as many dislike what he does) some of his tactics are extremely functional, although situational. I think other fighters may take a look at some of his tactics for their use.

They both embarrassed themselves

Well, not sure he's THE guy to do it, but (as much as many dislike what he does) some of his tactics are extremely functional, although situational. I think other fighters may take a look at some of his tactics for their use.

He is ahead of his time...

WELCOME TO THE HALL ERA!!!!

Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-11.50.03-AM.png

This is MMA, not macho man beat-down. Gay couldn't do shit. Hall won a clear decision.

Ugly to some, brilliant to others, but a clear win.

why you tag yourself, you little fuck?

and hall is GOAT material. he is the artem killer, for christ sake

i hate to say it because im a fan but...that isn't maynard anymore and hasn't been in a while

The best possible outcome would be Hall crashing on his way home and never being able to flop fight again.

Just Bleed fans = HATE it.

BJJ fans = LOVE it.
What BJJ? I get that old Maynard did nothing, but the only bjj was Hall flopping to his back and trying to unsuccessfully get a leg lock. That was awful.

Back