Bloody FS1 cards

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
they need to let you buy them. It's hard to get fs1 in Australia and I buy every fucking ppv, I pay for fp every fucking month. I've spent tens of thousands (close to 100,000 now) on overseas trips to see shows and memorabilia, and these motherfuckers won't let me watch fs1 cards unless I have a $60 a month (maybe slight exaggeration) pay Rv sub that I would only use for one ducking thing?

Fuck you zuffa and the shadowed motherfuckers you sold it to. Fuck!

Theres this thing called live stream, its free if you complete a survey

GET FUCKED

I only pay for food

If you've got all the money to spend you claim you do, why is 60 a month going to break the bank?

Obv not making Conor money

I've decided that I'm going to use the same dodgy facilities most of you cretins do to watch this card.

And if any of you shills see this. Fuck you, you brought it on yourselves. Let us pay $10 for these cards.

JBG says fuck your false advertising

If you've got all the money to spend you claim you do, why is 60 a month going to break the bank?

Obv not making Conor money
No I'm just an average joe who loves mma. I'm just pissed I've got to miss this. DJ is one of my favourite fighters and after all the money people like me spend, we should have a better facility to watch these cards.

No I'm just an average joe who loves mma. I'm just pissed I've got to miss this. DJ is one of my favourite fighters and after all the money people like me spend, we should have a better facility to watch these cards.

Ya know what, fair enough. Sorry you're getting screwed buddeh

Cheers!

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

your mma addiction has crossed the line. try some recreational drugs with your loot mate.

your mma addiction has crossed the line. try some recreational drugs with your loot mate.
Bro, I need it...it's the hottest day of the year and my air conditioners burned in a fire. My laptop is overheating so bad I have to sit it on IceCube trays (which I switch out every 30 minutes) and I still can't find a way to watch this bloody card lol.

Pass the motherfucking spliff ! Haha

You could watch Fox Sports for 1666 months with that 100,000 you spent traveling

If you're already paying for FightPass, just use a VPN. It's hard to call it theft when you have no other option to watch it and are literally paying for the service that is already streaming it.

If you're already paying for FightPass, just use a VPN. It's hard to call it theft when you have no other option to watch it and are literally paying for the service that is already streaming it.
I guess it's a legal grey area. The Australian government passed a bill allowing us to use a vpn to shop, so I guess it's arguably an ethical choice. It worked by using a German ip. Cheers for the tip, bud.

Back