The Ryan "The Rolling Thunder Wizard" Hall war wagon!

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 453401

What a performance! Calculated strikes and beautiful usage of the guard by The Wizard.

ryan-hall-tuf-2nd-fight.gif

tumblr_nulxk6tXmU1twi8v7o1_1280.jpg

ryan-hall-1.png

Get on board folks, The Wizard will soon cast a spell over the whole division!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're my favorite person

I found his performance creative, refreshing and dominant. Look forward to his next fight and Sherdog tears.

He does look like a guy that plays Magic the gathering.

That was one of the worst fights I've ever seen but I feel like I can watch Ryan Hall fight for hours and not get bored

VE0xg9.gif

WAR ROLLIN THUNDER!!!!

Very fun fighter.

Gray made that fight shit.

Imagine when Hall is in with guys who will actually grappled with him and threaten him. Gray got the piss kicked out of him and pussied out of all the grappling exchanges, apparently happy to lose than even test his top control. Which is fucking inexcusable for a wrestler and top heavy fighter as experienced as him.

I actually enjoy his style because of how unique he is. Also, his kicks are looking good! Not much power, but he is pretty unpredictable with them.

I fucking like you! Smart people on Sherdog are like leprechauns and i caught ya!
And I you, because you're obviously a fellow Irish whisky man. I'm halfway through a bottle of Jameson presently.

giphy.gif

WAR THE ROLLIN GAWD

Fucking NOBODY has trained the barrel roll technique like Hall.

Forget your bullshit guard pulls. DIS DA NEW SHIT RITE HERE!

Making Werdum-Ubereem look old school.

Hall looked great. Much improved striking. Accurate. Dangerous ground game. Scary. Definately want to see him again.

Back