Ryan hall shows all that is wrong with the current rules

Wolf Of Sherdog

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
When u ban soccer kicks and knees on the ground this is the kind of disgusting style that evolves. He even cried after a little footslap on the ground. Mma is over the hill.

When u ban soccer kicks and knees on the ground this is the kind of disgusting style that evolves. He even cried after a little footslap on the ground. Mma is over the hill.

100% correct Sir.

Even with soccer kicks maynard would have lost and still ran away from Hall on the ground. HE would of course still get easily beat standing as well. Did you forget that Maynard landed maybe 4 punches the entire fight?

I was sort of hoping he'd dive into a hard low kick and get KO'd

Even with soccer kicks maynard would have lost and still ran away from Hall on the ground. HE would of course still get easily beat standing as well. Did you forget that Maynard landed maybe 4 punches the entire fight?
With soccer kicks Hall would prob not flop around that much knowing what could happen. Im not making excuses for maynard though that was embarassing getting outstruck by a 3 month tkd student lol

I agree with you

Soccer kicks are must

screen-shot-2014-04-11-at-5-09-06-pm.png

Hall had an answer for literally everything Grey did. Why wouldn't he be able to adjust to soccer kicks? Probably would have done more flying shit instead of butt drops, but it would have ended the same. Grey running for the hills because he knows he can't compare on the ground.

I doubt soccer kicks would've changed anything, and knees definitely wouldn't have. If Maynard got close enough to throw knees, Ryan would grab onto him.

You are correct

But politician won't let it happen

Easier to just cut Hall.

Ryan Hall embarrassed himself but Maynard didn't engage. He's pretty much finished. Even if stomps were allowed Maynard wouldn't have gone for them because his output in that fight was hilariously bad

Ryan Hall is most likely, the greatest fighter we ever saw under theez rules.

I doubt soccer kicks would've changed anything, and knees definitely wouldn't have. If Maynard got close enough to throw knees, Ryan would grab onto him.
Maybe not changed this fight but his style would never evolve in mma. Its a no no flopping to your back vs another man voluntarily.. Its just soft. And i dont care if werdum does it.

I was frustrated with Maynard. He should have gone down and pounded. He was far too tentative.

Maybe not changed this fight but his style would never evolve in mma. Its a no no flopping to your back vs another man voluntarily.. Its just soft. And i dont care if werdum does it.

Good thing this is a fight and not a "hardness" competition. You probably think jabs are for pussies too

Hall fought great and smart. Very impressive victory.

I have no problem with his smart tactic. I also am masturbating to all of you fair weathers that are upset about it.

Good thing this is a fight and not a "hardness" competition. You probably think jabs are for pussies too
Jabs a great underutilized weapon in all striking sports. A jab is not the same as flopping around on the floor laying down infront of another man

Back