I know understand hardcore boxing fans

Wolf Of Sherdog

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong i have always loved boxing and train it myself but now i see why they laugh @ mma fighters technique etc. Look at hall vs maynard. How can any serious sport fan watch that and convince himself these are some of the best fighters in the world? Shame on the ufc for letting this level of fighters fight.

Edit: know instead of now i know:p

Because boxing and mma are different sports. Boxing stance in mma would get you pummeled by kicks or taken down. Also, you can't do earmuffs because the gloves are smaller.

At least neither of them got tapped in 10 seconds on the ground like a boxer would.

You speak 4 different languages though almost 5? No u barely speak english with your cockney accent so just relax with the comments

Are you trying to tell me something sublimely here ?
And what does " Almost " speaking 5 languages mean ?
Is the intention there for a 5th one ?
Are you a genius language guru ?
I just don't know.
But good luck with that Butt hurt

Are you trying to tell me something sublimely here ?
And what does " Almost " speaking 5 languages mean ?
Is the intention there for a 5th one ?
Are you a genius language guru ?
I just don't know.
But good luck with that Butt hurt
Soft cunt. I meant i speak 4 languages fluently and i can speak thai about 40 % lol.
You the one trying to be the grammar nazi cool guy.

Soft cunt. I meant i speak 4 languages fluently and i can speak thai about 40 % lol.
You the one trying to be the grammar nazi cool guy.

....soft cunt.

Both intrigued by what that insult is supposed to mean and aroused at the same time.

Another gay boxing :eek::eek::eek: posting in the UFC Discussion. Fuck off.

The pain is deep i feel.
Kdont kworry kbout it
Går helt fint. Knuller bestemorra di i rompa akkurat nå :) Faren din sa at det gikk helt fint og at hun var vant til dette. Orker ikke svare mer på engelske homser sine meldinger. Pass på jeg ikke kommer tilbake til england og brenner kirkene dine og stjeler de siste fine damene dere har lol.

Går helt fint. Knuller bestemorra di i rompa akkurat nå :) Faren din sa at det gikk helt fint og at hun var vant til dette. Orker ikke svare mer på engelske homser sine meldinger. Pass på jeg ikke kommer tilbake til england og brenner kirkene dine og stjeler de siste fine damene dere har lol.

Lololololol
Just so easy to get a bite.

Dont get me wrong i have always loved boxing and train it myself but now i see why they laugh @ mma fighters technique etc. Look at hall vs maynard. How can any serious sport fan watch that and convince himself these are some of the best fighters in the world? Shame on the ufc for letting this level of fighters fight.

Edit: know instead of now i know:p

You're so right about teh boxing technique. Any trained boxer would humble an mma guy, until a real fight got started.

Back