Ryan Hall Under PRIDE Rules

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

That was the biggest cruck of shit I have ever watched. Really brings fucking shame to the sport.

Horrid.

I was thinking the same thing.

Doubt it. Gray would be getting out of town like he did that entire figh

Sorry you don't get jiu jitsu. Maybe you should stick to bum fights. Plus I'm sure he would have changed his game plan had Maynard been allowed to soccer kick him.

LOL thanks for putting into words what I could not. Such a bitchy way to fight.

Hall wins by DQ if we go by that gif because Wand is holding the ropes

Another win for The Wizard :^)

What about Maynard in BJJ rules? Oh, right it was UFC rules and Hall beat him with three moves.

PRIDE actually appreciates zhe zhitsu though

unlike UFC just bleed casuals

Sorry you don't get jiu jitsu. Maybe you should stick to bum fights. Plus I'm sure he would have changed his game plan had Maynard been allowed to soccer kick him.

I grapple regularly. That was sport BJJ bullshit, which is a far cry from BJJ in MMA.

Bruh, He defeated a veteran ufc fighter and took NO DAMAGE to his body.

That's literally the essence of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Survival.

Someone like Hall wouldn't just let a dude stand with perfect balance in his guard like that.

I grapple regularly. That was sport BJJ bullshit, which is a far cry from BJJ in MMA.

Worked well for Hall against a great MMA grappler. Maynard literally ran away anytime Hall hit the mat.

Someone like Hall wouldn't just let a dude stand with perfect balance in his guard like that.

This. If you got close enough to him to kick him in the head while he's on the ground, you would be putting yourself close enough to get leg locked. Go educate yourselves, marks.

Worked well for Hall against a great MMA grappler. Maynard literally ran away anytime Hall hit the mat.

Maynard is long past his Prime and shouldn't even be in the UFC or at 145. He should be retired.

Maynard should have tried to kick him more when he was down. Should have kicked his hands and his body

TS: glad that you enjoy the templated, run of the mill just bleed style that we witness in 99% of fights. I do to, but what is the fk'n problem with guys evolving and bringing a fresh look? Jesus... some of those foward rolls to leglocks and snap-guard pulls were badass. Is it that hard to see some fans may appreciate some creativity?

Maynard is long past his Prime and shouldn't even be in the UFC or at 145. He should be retired.

And hall was some 5-1 bjj guy that looks like someone you'd see cleaning the grill at burger king that managed to leave the fight with NO DAMAGE TAKEN and leaving Grey bleeding and frustrated. lel. Ryan is literally a bjj expert trolling the ufc

Thats considered the Golden Era of MMA for a heason

>Unified rules
>big cage (for 98% of events)
>8 sided cage
>10pt system
>watered down MMA

<1>

Back