IMO Hall made Gray look silly

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hall landed some nice shots to the face throughout the fight. Gray was unwilling to go on top position multiple times in fear of a submission and couldn't get off much on the feet. It may just be that Maynard is getting up there in age and has been too many wars.

30-27 Hall me thinks.

He controlled the ENTIRE fight.

He's not a JUST BLEED guy, but he has CRAZY fight IQ.

Gay ?

WTF, man ?

Maynard doesn't deserve that bullshit.

bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

that fight was entertaining to me, it's not hall's fault gray wouldn't engage him anywhere the fight took place

Gay's gotten exposed.
Big ONE dimensional fighter.

Gray Did Nottin

Deserved to lose

I'm not a fan of halls style but Maynard is an idiot. you couldn't land a strike, you ate a shitload of kicks, and you were afraid of getting ontop on the ground. Who can you blame but yourself? U had 15 minutes to change the fight and you did the same stupid shit over and over and over again.

Hall landed some nice shots to the face throughout the fight. Gray was unwilling to go on top position multiple times in fear of a submission and couldn't get off much on the feet. It may just be that Maynard is getting up there in age and has been too many wars.

30-27 Hall me thinks.
Maynard is an MMA relic by today's standards.

Looking forward to Hall's next fight!

Gray is dumb. why even train if you're gonna go out there and be mesmerized

Flopping to your back 15+ times does not equal fighting nor entertainment.

Gay was good in the mid noughties.

The game has passed him by big time nowadays.

Hall kicks and flops. No double to secure his attack and he actually dives away from any punch.

I can't wait for him to get KTFO.

Hall made himself look silly. Maynard's 1-5 record in his last 6 fights made him look silly.

Gray is dumb. why even train if you're gonna go out there and be mesmerized
I know right? Spent his "entire camp" working on defending subs, then apparently chooses to lose the fight on purpose instead of even TRYING to do something in the guard.

Back