If Mighty Mouse acted like Conor

aashmore

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
DJ is easily one of the top fighters in the UFC and most would say he is the most dominant fighter (FW is the weakest male division I know) but not many people talk about him and the main reason is because he's small (everyone on here loves using the term manlet)

Conor is the most popular fighter and isn't that big

Would MM be a big time name and sell a bunch of PPVs if he talked trash and had a Conor type personality?

As much as people say he's boring I disagree and his last fight he had a 1st round KO of an undefeated Olympic champ and had a good chance of another KO tonight

He's missing a whole lot of KOs to act like Conor

I dont see it due to a complete lack of competition for him.
He is in a division that is not the most competitive.
There is no question he is a fantastic fighter.
But if he wants to evolve, he is going to have to move up in weight class.
How effective he will then be, no one knows.
But i do love to watch him fight.

Alot of mma " fans " will always talk shit about MM. Or downplay his achievements simply because he's small. Nothing will ever change that.

Look at Cruz... He's way more like Conor. But he still doesn't draw big ppv numbers, either.

MM gets more love from the media, and the fans with each fight. It's just a small minority of " fans " that hate on him. The old school crowd always knocked him for his size, and not finishing fights.

The noob casuals kept seeing this tripe. So they just hopped on the bandwagon, thinking it was cool.

But he's too small, and respectful to ever draw big ppv numbers. And that's fine. It speaks more about these " fans " than anything else.

The guy is amazing to watch. And I look forward to every fight.

eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Demetrious "Money" Johnson

He'd still be 5'3"

and unless hes fighting Mini Me from Austin Power or Tyrion from Game of Thrones, I'm not too interested in FlyWeight

Nobody would still care because there isn't threats for him at 125lbs and he isn't willing to jump up to 135lbs.

its not just the shit talking, thats actually kind of lost its appeal, no one pays attention to it anymore, i think its the backing of the entire country of Ireland and his fans are like dedicated soccer hooligans and pay big money to fly to wherever he fights

If MM acted like Conor he would of gone back to 135 years ago

I think Lawler is the fighter who could have benefited the most acting like Conor due to his fight style. Even Conor's walk with his head shooped on looks cool.

DJ is easily one of the top fighters in the UFC and most would say he is the most dominant fighter (FW is the weakest male division I know) but not many people talk about him and the main reason is because he's small (everyone on here loves using the term manlet)

Conor is the most popular fighter and isn't that big

Would MM be a big time name and sell a bunch of PPVs if he talked trash and had a Conor type personality?

As much as people say he's boring I disagree and his last fight he had a 1st round KO of an undefeated Olympic champ and had a good chance of another KO tonight
Hes currently the best fighter P4P in MMA right now and arguably the most dominant fighter of all time.

Hes not as famous as Conor because of his size, his lack of trash talk, and the lack of trash talk his opponents give as well.

Flyweight is generally a very quiet division.

You cant just act like conor its not a choice, its a god given talent.

Back