I just don't see how Mighty Mouse can beat Tim Elliott tonight

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMO Tim Elliot is the superior fighter in every way. This is Mighty Mouse's biggest challenge to date.

Tim Elliott's unorthodox style of striking is going to be a problem for MM. MM's speed will not be able to keep up with Elliott's unpredictable movement. It's very hard to emulate Elliott's style in the gym. There is no way MM can prepare for his wild style.

Elliott is also an elite level wrestler which at worst will negate what MM brings into the Octagon. If the two do decide to wrestle Elliott has incredible takedown offense and nasty ground and pound from the top position. In the clinch, he will look to land big knees and get the better of the exchanges.

Lastly Mighty Mouse is still a white belt in BJJ while Tim Elliot is a blue belt who packs a underated guillotine. If fight becomes a chess match on the floor expect MM to be outclassed.

I expect Elliot to finish MM if not 50-45 UD.

The dude got submitted in one round by Benavidez. 2-4 record in the UFC and both wins by decision.

are+you+fucking+retarded.gif

Calling a win by the dog is one thing.

But " you don't see how MM beats Tim " ?

You're joking, right? Elliot is not an elite wrestler lol

Post the betting slip where you bet the house, TS. Elliott is a huge underdog. You should make a fortune.

I don't see how Mighty Mouse sells less PPVs than McGregor.

Well... ...Tim shouldn't you be focusing on your fight right now instead of posting on Sherdog?

Nah MM by finish in the first 3 rounds.

Joe, this could be most anticipated fight in MMA history!

It definitely is, Mike!

Amazed by responses that take OP serious. Anyway does anyone think the world's baddest manlet loses tonight? Quick, someone make a DJ loses reaction thread.

giphy.gif

Tip: try to be a little more subtle with your trolling next time

I don't see how Mighty Mouse sells less PPVs than McGregor.

UFC's marketing promotes McGregor a lot more, and understandably. Conor has a lot of charisma and is really good on the mic. I love DJ, but he's pretty dull when he speaks, even though he has a great personality he just doesn't talk shit so there's never a lot of hype for his fights. Which is a shame really because he's easily the most complete martial artist in the UFC right now IMO.

We'll see. That's why we watch 'em fight.

Back